What's new

Whatever

Nah yaar, give that job! All play?

It's still on cinemas give it a viewing you will love it.

Oh yes, I forgot how silly of me, we have nothing in common.

Actually it's like I am in university and I put off assignments and do it at the last possible minute.

Of course we have something in common. Admiration of Asin :smitten:

Enjoying Summer.

Mango%2BMan.Gif

How is the weather on your side....? ..The weather inside and the weather outside?

Cold, like -2 degrees cold.

Actually it's like I am in university and I put off assignments and do it at the last possible minute.

Hahaha so you are goofing (university) off then! Good luck bro with your exams. I'm in the middle of finishing my MA dissertation. I left it so long and it's funny telling other Asian folk that you still study in your late 30'. They then give you this look o_O

Only Asin? I'd add Deepika Padukone and Amrita Rao to that list lol.

Hahaha so you are goofing (university) off then! Good luck bro with your exams. I'm in the middle of finishing my MA dissertation. I left it so long and it's funny telling other Asian folk that you still study in your late 30'. They then give you this look o_O

Only Asin? I'd add Deepika Padukone and Amrita Rao to that list lol.

Amrita Rao is a southie?

*searches wikipedia*

The more you know.

I mention Asin because she is from Kerala.

@waz pretty terrible news coming from India and Pakistan regarding women.

Could you explain why Honor killings occur in Pakistan?

Even worse is Indians and Pakistanis making political brownie points out of it. There is an article on BBC news saying how lack of toilets is actually making Women in India particularly unsafe as they have to go either in Early mornings or sun goes down to attend nature's call.

Otherwise they have to hold it in,

@waz well the modern times call for a student for life. The Technology changes so much you have to keep learning all your life.

South Asians are pretty alien to the concept of taking the sciences because you love it. Especially when it comes to the pure sciences.

@KAL-EL

how is my American, the satan imperialist of the world doing?

Plotting more unwarranted wars in the miiddle east I presume? :laugh:

Last edited:
Amrita Rao is a southie?

*searches wikipedia*

The more you know.

I mention Asin because she is from Kerala.

@waz pretty terrible news coming from India and Pakistan regarding women.

Could you explain why Honor killings occur in Pakistan?

Even worse is Indians and Pakistanis making political brownie points out of it. There is an article on BBC news saying how lack of toilets is actually making Women in India particularly unsafe as they have to go either in Early mornings or sun goes down to attend nature's call.

Otherwise they have to hold it in,

@waz well the modern times call for a student for life. The Technology changes so much you have to keep learning all your life.

South Asians are pretty alien to the concept of taking the sciences because you love it. Especially when it comes to the pure sciences.

BBC headlines today:

India gang rapes.. two 14-15 year old girls belonging to lower caste.. gangraped n hung from trees.

Pakistan honor killing.. women killed outside a lahore court,

Is Lois in there with you ? :unsure:

So Bro what do you do for a living ? :)
Runs around in a skirt, trying to free Scotland! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry Kal-El couldn't help that one! On a serious note, wearing a skirt is at least better than wearing your underwear over your pants, like superman does.:yahoo:

Cold, like -2 degrees cold.

oww ! that's too cold.One can't stand that for too long.

(Marshmallow mode on)

Try any of the following.

steam-tea.gif

steam-patrick.gif

blanket.gif

beach-couple.gif

hBD907341

Yes, it's like playing with the fire.But not getting burned is the name of the strategy.

If nothing works join an exercise training program or chart out some workout for yourself.
It can be an excellent distraction, will surely warm up your cold heart.:)

@Marshmallow , mode off.

BBC headlines today:

India gang rapes.. two 14-15 year old girls belonging to lower caste.. gangraped n hung from trees.

Pakistan honor killing.. women killed outside a lahore court,
oww ! that's too cold.One can't stand that for too long.

(Marshmallow mode on)

Try any of the following.

steam-tea.gif

steam-patrick.gif

blanket.gif

beach-couple.gif

hBD907341

Yes, it's like playing with the fire.But not getting burned is the name of the strategy.

If nothing works join an exercise training program or chart out some workout for yourself.
It can be an excellent distraction, will surely warm up your cold heart.:)

@Marshmallow , mode off.

Actually I just run or do push ups just to keep the blood flowing keep warm. :-)

You sure put a lot of thinking into your posts-
Dont say it comes naturally i will not believe it- :D-

Only happens while i'm sleeping.A good sleep is important to keep you away from any distraction and makes you think precisely what you wanna think.:D
Let's keep on track there before someone wakes me up from my dream.:enjoy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom