What's new

Whatever

Wowwww!!

True

Yes every coin has 2 sides and so did Tipu sultan.He's a hero I admire but I hate to say this that he was religiously intolerant.:(

But I was under the impression that he was equally nice to everyone, and that is why I thought he was hailed by everyone in India, ofcourse not by extremist right wingers..

But I was under the impression that he was equally nice to everyone, and that is why I thought he was hailed by everyone in India, ofcourse not by extremist right wingers..
He was "mostly" good.
But again I have read some reports which claim that Tipu sultan did go about converting hindus and in extreme cases got them killed. :(
Whateva!!!
He's a hero.

Unfortunately the extremist right wingers include almost all Indians - including the Government etc.
He is one of the few leaders who is not commemorated.

He was "mostly" good.
But again I have read some reports which claim that Tipu sultan did go about converting hindus and in extreme cases got them killed. :(
Whateva!!!
He's a hero.

his finance minister was a hindu by religion, it maybe possible that he ignored or didnt trust the other communities unlike Akbar. also at that time Hindu community was siding with the British against the muslim rulers, so its pretty much possible that stories are made up ones and not authentic. but rulers are rulers, they literary have no religion. In Pakistan, Shia community thought Zardari would be good for their community, as he was a Shia, but it was worst period on them...

Unfortunately the extremist right wingers include almost all Indians - including the Government etc.
He is one of the few leaders who is not commemorated.

Waise yar, I dont understand why we the people of subcontinent are so hot headed people... sometimes I think its the weather, when I hate to admit its in our genes :D

Tipu was a mass murderer and an A class bigot.There is a reason he is hated in India and loved in Pakistan.

Erhard Milch was also a top Luftwaffe Field Marshal in Germany, though he was part Jewish. Hell, even Manmohan Singh is our Prime Minister.

yes,hero for killing/raping thousands of innocent malayali hindus and christians and looting ransacking their homes,temples and chruches...and converting lot of them to islam...
a true hero....

Raping???
I am not sure.
Rest I've answered here,post #30
215th anniversary of General Tipu Sultan. | Page 2

@Leader

Tipu was a mass murderer and an A class bigot.There is a reason he is hated in India and loved in Pakistan.
Sarthak if you started hating him after the recent attack on Tipu's legacy by some hindu extremists tweets then nothing can be more upsetting.I have answered back to your post on Tipu's thread.

Raping???
I am not sure.
Rest I've answered here,post #30
215th anniversary of General Tipu Sultan. | Page 2

@Leader

Sarthak if you started hating him after the recent attack on Tipu's legacy by some hindu extremists tweets then nothing can be more upsetting.I have answered back to your post on Tipu's thread.
My despising him has got nothing to do with any recent events. I read, I analyze and I conclude.

Now that he is a dead man, I don't consider him as enemy, but remembering him as a hero is not my cup of tea. We can celebrate Reginald Dyer as well. He successfully gunned down many in Jalianwalabag. Only his numbers were much much lower.

He(Dyer) did not convert or destroy places of worship either. :(

My despising him has got nothing to do with any recent events. I read, I analyze and I conclude.

Now that he is a dead man, I don't consider him as enemy, but remembering him as a hero is not my cup of tea. We can celebrate Reginald Dyer as well. He successfully gunned down many in Jalianwalabag. Only his numbers were much much lower.

He did not convert or destroy places of worship either. :(

The same goes for Gandhiji then.
I don't have an iota of respect for that man but I am forced to call him the father of our nation.

The same goes for Gandhiji then.
I don't have an iota of respect for that man but I am forced to call him the father of our nation.
You know that the term - 'Father of the Nation' is now almost used as a vulgar joke if not an insult :D

@levina

A 10 numbrey ,and 420++ thanks in the column.

Since when that F-16 got MLUed to that level.

I'm not ruining that golden thanks number.:D

@levina

A 10 numbrey ,and 420++ thanks in the column.

Since when that F-16 got MLUed to that level.

I'm not ruining that golden thanks number.:D
Did somebody from the forum contact you yesterday??
I was talking about you and our MMM club to somebody yesterday.
Good to see you back :-)

And you do know that ppl luv encouraging trolls like me including yourself .This is done by putting a like which is really NOT my fault you see :P

????
:coffee:

Last edited:
Did somebody from the forum contact you yesterday??
I was talking about you and our MMM club to somebody yesterday.
Good to see you back :-)

And you do know that ppl luv encouraging trolls like me including yourself .This is done by putting a like which is really my fault you see :P

????
:coffee:

The wizard knows all about it.:D

Apologies for a delayed reply.

Got a movie for your taste.

Walk of shame.2014

Not a hit as far as the quality is concerned,but it's good for some time pass.I've seen any movie after a big break,may be my standards about the quality have dropped down a bit.
Tell me about it when you get free.

Who doesn't miss the MMM?:pop:
Alpha1 got himself banned ,just because the MMM got closed. (lol)

Regards.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom