What's new

Whatever

Time to invest in a million aerostats with HUGE fans on them pointing forward. Can't come up with anything better at the moment.

But seriously, one would only lower the nuclear threshold to such an extent if one has accepted that conventional parity is now impossible and ergo any attempt towards the same will not provide any meaningful deterrence, its more like what NATO was thinking in the colder days when they looked at the Soviet and Warsaw pact ground forces in Europe.
Cold Start Doctrine, explained in a video. | Page 2

whenever I hear that phrase I remember the bajaj chetak my dad used to have. Our doctrine in winter morning was mainly to use a switch called 'choke' while vigorously kicking the start lever.:p:

We all have some pet terms everyone likes using .. but they dont really mean anything..
BAT(border actions teams) ring a bell?

Still doesn't add up. As accurate as your analysis was, let me add one more facet, it was also aimed at ensuring that we could mobilize and fight a geographically limited high intensity conflict which was not initiated by us (eg. Kargil) in a more plausible manner, without requiring a long lead time for building up the required force levels in the AO (as in be able to get there quicker, respond faster..etc.).

But as I said, it still does not explain the tac nukes. Tac nukes come into play only when you are met with a true over-match, why would anyone use tac nukes or project using them short of such a scenario given the casualties one would incur when using it over one's own territory? I mean forget the winds, the reason I picked the Marala headworks is that an ERW would poison much of Punjab's water source irrespective of where the wind subsequently blows the fall-out towards. Such a price is only acceptable if no other means of conventionally defending the territory or uprooting the enemy remain. Now that is what bothers me, for the PA too has been working on greater mobility and being in fighting shape, it could most definitely meet a limited offensive face to face so where does the need for tac nukes arise?o_O

Dont you think you are the part of the problem and not doing fuking anything while sitting in US, If you want change, then come to Pakistan and play your part, you have no right to say until you are sitting in US. @RazPaK

Dont you think you are the part of the problem and not doing fuking anything while sitting in US, If you want change, then come to Pakistan and play your part, you have no right to say until you are sitting in US. @RazPaK
Too risky. Drones and the Army regularly hunt down their kind. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom