What's new

Whatever

Dont you think you are the part of the problem and not doing fuking anything while sitting in US, If you want change, then come to Pakistan and play your part, you have no right to say until you are sitting in US. @RazPaK

Son, you neither know me, or do you have any idea about me.

What I do for Pakistan, busting my *** for Pakistan, or sitting as you call it, is oblivious to you. Grow up.

what's that? :blink: and how does one diffrentiate it from a deobandi , barelvi mosque ? :unsure:
Exactly.

So why were you targeting them in that thread.

I just want to tell you that don't label anyone as filth, extremists or anti nationalist without studying them.

Exactly.

So why were you targeting them in that thread.

I just want to tell you that don't label anyone as filth, extremists or anti nationalist without studying them.
last time i checked a self confessed wahabi was cursing and calling a barelvi kaafir..... calling barelvis grave worshipers....
cursing liberals ...... showing intolerance
hint: just happened 5 minutes ago :D
................................................................................................................
religious discussions are banned so we should avoid this

Actions speak louder than words my friend !!

Why are all the terrorists in the Muslim world Wahhabi / Deoband Muslims ??

Like you differentiate people of different sects and then label them terrorists :whistle:
Anyways i wanted to tell you that there are many officers and Jawans with full beards in our Army. Do you think that they are also terrorists ???

From the SSG ;)

images

images

c6f8df805-1.jpg

SSG_guard_stand.jpg

Actions speak louder than words my friend !!

Why all the terrorists in the Muslim world happen to be Wahhabi / Deoband ??
BS.

last time i checked a self confessed wahabi was cursing and calling a barelvi kaafir..... calling barelvis grave worshipers....
cursing liberals ...... showing intolerance
hint: just happened 5 minutes ago :D
................................................................................................................
religious discussions are banned so we should avoid this
That's your problem, you take these forums too seriously !!!

That's your problem, you take these forums too seriously !!!
we can judge eachother by what we say on the forum only, If someone purposely wants to come off as an A-hole, thats his problem

Reality bites
Just because you say they are terrorists, doesn't make it a fact.

I think that Deobandis are very good Muslims and humans even though i don't share all of their views.

Not even my father could convince me to pray but Tableeghi Jammat did. :-)

Just because you say they are terrorists, doesn't make it a fact.

Meray bhai bahir nikal k daikho , the whole world says that they are terrorists . Your denial does not change anything

About Tableeghis , they are much better than other deobandis , magar hain woh bhi munafiq in the end :agree:

Meray bhai bahir nikal k daikho , the whole world says that they are terrorists . Your denial does not change anything

About Tableeghis , they are much better than other deobandis , magar hain woh bhi munafiq
Kisi ko munafiq kehnay ka ikhtiaar aapko kis nai dia ???

Kia aap nai unka dil cheer kai dekha ???

That being said , Achay buray log har jaga hotay hain.

Back
Top Bottom