What's new

Whatever

Lol dude I have been a member here for many months and this is first time I see you unbanned. I thought you had been perma banned. You must have the record for longest ever ban. :rofl:

Hater Indians mass reporting me. Whatever. Haters gonna hate.

Swagatam swagatam mohotarma..pharmaie..hum khatirdari ke liye haazir hain. A curiously endearing handle by the way, "Cheekybird".:enjoy:

@Oscar What happened to all those operatives you had mentioned, who had wormed their way into Pakistan to look about and gather info on the "Bomb"? Btw, would you folks seriously attempt at using ERWs (which is what your tac nukes are likely to be) even if we were to say make a swift thrust towards the Marala headworks? Seems counter intuitive since you will harm the resident civvies of a vast portion of your nation far more than forces which will at least have some CBRN cover, no?
Beats me. However, considering that every other American gets the tough treatment on their arrival here(Indians have it more easy in immigration than them).. and that paranoia levels when it comes to the bombs is very high.. so insider info too is never coming or intentionally misleading. No operatives will be looking to search for the bombs via cameras and what not.. A better route to take is Military and government officers on training or those already having done their training within the west. They are a much better source of HUMINT and ideas. However, constant rotation and spies(who are also spied upon by spies who are also spied upon by spies) ensures the most info is outdated or irrelevant.
Still, What I heard on similar unreliable grapevines is unlike the western perception of Nukes in underground bunkers or otherwise.. ours literally lie in plain sight. In my view that is a gamble, because while it makes them inconspicuous.. it also makes anyone spying on them inconspicuous.

As for the Marala Headworks.. I would not give that much weight to any offensive near the Shakargarh bulge.. its literally a plethroa of bunkers, boobies(traps..not the tits) for both inf and mech/armour forces.. Easily activated defenses and is kept under good surveillance while being a stones throw from garrisons and reinforcements. However, that does not mean that a well developed attack will not cross through... In that case, civvies or not.. if the leadership feels its going to have a deep jut into its skin.. the nuklar weapons will fly. Their hope will be for winds blowing east.. I wonder what time of year is that?o_O

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom