What's new

Whatever

You got Visa? show proof or it didn't happened.

What..., u want me to show visa papers here in PDF? :woot:
Sorry, can't.
U don't believe, no problem, maen mar nahi jaunga, if u don believe, but no proof like that to be shown here. :D

All of my relatives are Punjabi since Iron age India - so, this relative thing will not work :D

Karachi is good but Lahore is famous for food.
maybe you cant come........but i can come :enjoy:
waise bhi i m planning to visit after 5-6 years....

tab aap apne bachon ki shaadi mein bula dena mujhe :pakistan:

What..., u want me to show visa papers here in PDF? :woot:
Sorry, can't.
U don't believe, no problem, maen mar nahi jaunga, if u don believe, but no proof like that to be shown here. :D

Visa papers are not visa, You probably not aware of rejection rate visa applications of India & Pakistan for each other. :angel:

Visa papers are not visa, You probably not aware of rejection rate of India & Pakistan for each other. :angel:

I know brother, I know. But I have good frnz n connections. Anyhow choro wo sab baat. When I'll come, I'll inform u by PDF. And m not coming before next year!

Where are you from ? your hometown

@scorpionx

Hello bro , how are you ? :)

was reading your posts in senior`s cafe , they were good

Could not reply there as I do not have sufficient privileges

I am fine brother. How are you? And you didn't have privileges? There must be something wrong as one of the person I was replying is just 500 post old. I was feeling the absence of you and Fauj bhai there.

I know brother, I know. But I have good frnz n connections. Anyhow choro wo sab baat. When I'll come, I'll inform u by PDF. And m not coming before next year!

Ok - will see you if i will be in Lahore that time.

At first, you think his catch phrases are stupid :D

But then they sort of catch on later. I enjoy reading his posts. I think he is as balanced as they come in this part of the region.
We have two types of extremists in Pakistan.

The Religious ones and the Liberal ones.

He belongs to the latter type.

We have two types of extremists in Pakistan.

The Religious ones and the Liberal ones.

He belongs to the latter type.

Unfortunately in Pakistan its only the religious ones that are considered extremists. So called liberal ones are immune to all critique and judgements in fact PDF is reflective of this hypocrisy prevalent in our society.

Back
Top Bottom