What's new

Whatever

Wow great enjoy!! :D

Don't forget to play beach volleyball and Cricket there.
Bdw there are many people in Caribbean who originate from our sub continent and settled there.
Trinidad ! had a Trinidad indic chick once for a date, trust me ,they can do some wild things in the bed, that Indians/pak will faint @ the thought of it :woot:

fine comrade how's life with you ? good to hear from u

Life is good , what about you ?? dont see you around much . Busy man ??

Bhai aaj thora late soyenge. Bahut kaam hain yaar.
Generally 12-1 baje sota huun.

bhai yahan to raat sari guzar gai , din k 10 baj rahay hain aur abhi tak sona nasib nahi hoa :)

Trinidad ! had a Trinidad indic chick once for a date, trust they can do some wild things in the bed, that Indians/pak will faint @ the thought of it :woot:

:D :P
I know yaar, some of them are 2 gorgeous and much advanced.
Bdw Bhai ye thread mein kuch girls hain. Mar dega hum e, ye sab discuss kiya to yahan!

Life is good , what about you ?? dont see you around much . Busy man ??

bhai yahan to raat sari guzar gai , din k 10 baj rahay hain aur abhi tak sona nasib nahi hoa :)

Yahan Raat ke 11 baje hain abhi! :)
Kuch der pehle, was gossiping with few frnz from Saudi Arab, Iraq. Generally they speak in English when I'm there, but kabhi kabhi Arabic mein baat karte hain, wo samajh nahi aata. Arabic is difficult.I feel Chinese is the most difficult language and then Arabic.
Jab Pakistani frnz ke sath rehta huun ye prob nahi hota.

@genmirajborgza786 @Azlan Haider , u guyz know Arabic right?

Yahan Raat ke 11 baje hain abhi! :)
Kuch der pehle, was gossiping with few frnz from Saudi Arab, Iraq. Generally they speak in English when I'm there, but kabhi kabhi Arabic mein baat karte hain, wo samajh nahi aata. Arabic is difficult.I feel Chinese is the most difficult language and then Arabic.
Jab Pakistani frnz ke sath rehta huun ye prob nahi hota.

@genmirajborgza786 @Azlan Haider , u guyz know Arabic right?

I was born in KSA :) and have lived there for few years , but I am not fluent in Arabic .

Where are you from ? your hometown

I am from Calcutta India, born and brought up there. :)
U know I was supposed to visit Pakistan on 2013. Ultimately nahi hua.
Fir ek chance hain next year ke beginning mein. Jaunga to ekbar zaroor. I have no. of friends from Pakistan. Mujhe Lahore dekhna hi hain.

I am from Calcutta India, born and brought up there. :)
U know I was supposed to visit Pakistan on 2013. Ultimately nahi hua.
Fir ek chance hain next year ke beginning mein. Jaunga to ekbar zaroor. I have no. of friends from Pakistan. Mujhe Lahore dekhna hi hain.

Aray bhai Zarur Aiyay ga :) you are most welcome !!

Back
Top Bottom