What's new

Whatever

I am from Calcutta India, born and brought up there. :)
U know I was supposed to visit Pakistan on 2013. Ultimately nahi hua.
Fir ek chance hain next year ke beginning mein. Jaunga to ekbar zaroor. I have no. of friends from Pakistan. Mujhe Lahore dekhna hi hain.

Aray bhai Zarur Aiyay ga :) you are most welcome !!

@LoveIcon sirjee ne mujhse kaha tha ki you cant visit pakistan unless you are a business man
i guess tourists from India arent allowed due to visa problems

@Aka123
Ok bhai , talk to you later

Ok bro!! Bye!! Talk to u again. :)

@LoveIcon sirjee ne mujhse kaha tha ki you cant visit pakistan unless you are a business man
i guess tourists from India arent allowed due to visa problems

No u can visit,but somebody from Pakistan needs to declare, that u'll be visiting them.Basically you should have a host.

Ok bro!! Bye!! Talk to u again. :)

No u can visit,but somebody from Pakistan needs to declare, that u'll be visiting them.Basically you should have a host.
thats a gud thing.........i have got many friends in pdf..........someone can declare for me also,i also want to visit Pakistan someday :pakistan::dance3:

No you can't - Business visa (cultural exchange programs as well), Pilgrims or the one who have relative, other than that chances of wining in kon banay ga crore patti are more than getting visa with Indian passport.

thats a gud thing.........i have got many friends in pdf..........someone can declare for me also,i also want to visit Pakistan someday :pakistan::dance3:

Yes :)
I have frnz in real life as well. 1 got married last year. I was supposed to visit Lahore, Karachi. Everything was ready but ultimately nahi hua. But I'll visit.

Yes :)
I have frnz in real life as well. 1 got married last year. I was supposed to visit Lahore, Karachi. Everything was ready but ultimately nahi hua. But I'll visit.

If you have US passport than yes your friend can call you, otherwise no chance.

No you can't - Business visa (cultural exchange programs as well), Pilgrims or the one who have relative, other than that chances of wining in kon banay ga crore patti are more than getting visa with Indian passport.

chachu....aap mere relative bann jana :partay:

No you can't - Business visa, Pilgrims or the one who have relative can get visa, other than that chances of wining in kon banay ga crore patti are more than getting visa with Indian passport.

Yes I can, last year only I was supposed to visit. Everything was done. Ultimately didn't happen coz of some other problems. We went through all the processes. My frnz dad is in some big post I guess in Lahore.

If you have US passport than yes your friend can call you, otherwise no chance.

Nope, nothing like that. I have Indian passport. They declared from Pakistan that I'll visiting them for a marriage ceremony. So there was no issues for me technically and officially.

Yes I can, last year only I was supposed to visit. Everything was done. Ultimately didn't happen coz of some other problems. We went through all the processes. My frnz dad is in some big post I guess in Lahore.

If you have US passport than you can get visa even if your friend's dad is not on big post, with Indian passport you will be lucky.

If you have US passport than you can get visa even if your friend's dad is not on big post, with Indian passport you will be lucky.

If that's the case, probably I was lucky and I don't have US passport.

Nope, nothing like that. I have Indian passport. They declared from Pakistan that I'll visiting them for a marriage ceremony. So there was no issues for me technically and officially.

Than best of luck :D

mujhse jhooth kyun bola.............if he can,so can I..............

Back
Top Bottom