What's new

Whatever

Atleast liberal fascist don't slit throats :D

They won't slit throats for a scripture but for something else entirely. Slitting throats doesn't take root from religion or agnosticism it rises from intolerance and arrogant and haughty self assurance over one's beliefs and actions while disregarding the rest.Trust me these so called neo liberal clan is as cutthroat as the religious fanatics they claim to despise which i find sickening.

Unfortunately in Pakistan its only the religious ones that are considered extremists. So called liberal ones are immune to all critique and judgements in fact PDF is reflective of this hypocrisy prevalent in our society.
Who would want to criticize them.

If they do, they would in return also be labeled as Mullahs and Extremists.

They won't slit throats for a scripture but for something else entirely. Slitting throats doesn't take root from religion or agnosticism it rises from intolerance and arrogant and haughty self assurance over one's beliefs and actions while disregarding the rest..
can't give you a positive rating in member's club so a thumbs up :tup:

Last edited:
They won't slit throats for a scripture but for something else entirely. Slitting throats doesn't take root from religion or agnosticism it rises from intolerance and arrogant and haughty self assurance over one's beliefs and actions while disregarding the rest.Trust me these so called neo liberal clan is as cutthroat as the religious fanatics they claim to despise which i find sickening.
So a liberal in Pakistan is intolerant and an arrogant facist?

Only because they are not powerful enough to get away with it like the religious nuts.
Sometimes they are.

Hamray aik baray mashoor Karachi walay "liberal" bhai jaan hain na. aaj kal bartaania mai hotay hain. Jinab 35 saal sai galay kaat rhay hain.

Ye unki aik bari "liberal" kitaab hai

ftre41.jpg

Sometimes they are.

Hamray aik baray mashoor Karachi walay "liberal" bhai jaan hain na. aaj kal bartaania mai hotay hain. Jinab 35 saal sai galay kaat rhay hain.

Ye unki aik bari "liberal" kitaab hai

ftre41.jpg

Philosophy of love lol some chutiya sht. :rofl:

Unfortunately in Pakistan its only the religious ones that are considered extremists. So called liberal ones are immune to all critique and judgements in fact PDF is reflective of this hypocrisy prevalent in our society.

Liberals immune to all critique in Pakistan ??? do you live in a real world ?? :astagh:

They won't slit throats for a scripture but for something else entirely. Slitting throats doesn't take root from religion or agnosticism it rises from intolerance and arrogant and haughty self assurance over one's beliefs and actions while disregarding the rest.Trust me these so called neo liberal clan is as cutthroat as the religious fanatics they claim to despise which i find sickening

Slitting throats has more to do with tribalism , and it is in fact perfectly Islamic !!! I hope you know that .. And trust me , you don`t even seem to know what liberalism is

Only because they are not powerful enough to get away with it like the religious nuts.

They are in power in a lot of countries , but throat slitting and blowing one`s self up is a Islamist`s thing only . Why so ??

Last edited:
Yeah name a country where the super left are in power?

Communism is a major ideological challenge to liberalism . Neo liberals and right libertarians are right wing . Most of the liberals refuse to acknowledge themselves as part of the "left-right" political spectrum or simply consider the term itself to be tedious and absurd.

They are in power in a lot of countries , but throat slitting and blowing one`s self up is a Islamist`s thing only . Why so ??

Remember Operation Blue-fox ???

Remember "Bori band laashain" ???

Not the work of an "Islamist" organization !!!

Remember Operation Blue-fox ???

Remember "Bori band laashain" ???

Not the work of an "Islamist" organization !!!

Still better than beheading people , suicide bombing etc
And MQM is a "Mafia" , not exactly a "liberal political party"

Still better than beheading people , suicide bombing etc
And MQM is a "Mafia" , not exactly a "liberal political party"
Still they're no less than the Taliban.

Have you read Altaf's book ???

they are extremists and they are liberal !!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom