What's new

Whatever

liberals are not left,at least not the ones i know.
Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property

We are not talking about liberals lol even I am a liberal but there is a different between the ultra liberals who want to shove everything down peoples throats.

Still they're no less than the Taliban.

Yara that is absolutely wrong !!! MQM is only as bad as any other political party , TTP pigs are not humans

Anyways there are a lot of serious threads for such discussions , why discuss it here :)

Communism is a major ideological challenge to liberalism . Neo liberals and right libertarians are right wing . Most of the liberals refuse to acknowledge themselves as part of the "left-right" political spectrum or simply consider the term itself to be tedious and absurd.

The type of people we are talking about consider themselves far left people like Altaf and even a couple posters here prescribe to the same ideology.

Still better than beheading people , suicide bombing etc
And MQM is a "Mafia" , not exactly a "liberal political party"

MQM doesn't behead people but remember what they do with boris lol. They are just as crazy.

Political discussions are not allowed in whatever :enjoy: - Alpha1
download.png

The type of people we are talking about consider themselves far left people like Altaf and even a couple posters here prescribe to the same ideology.

MQM doesn't behead people but remember what they do with boris lol. They are just as crazy.

MQM is not a left wing party practically . In fact there is no role of left in Pakistani politics . And Altaf is a criminal

MQM is not a left wing party practically . In fact there is no role of left in Pakistani politics . And Altaf is a criminal

Altaf claims to be a liberal lol and mqm walas on pdf say mqm is the only left wing liberal party while everybody is right wing in some way according to them lol.

Altaf claims to be a liberal lol and mqm walas on pdf say mqm is the only left wing liberal party while everybody is right wing in some way according to them lol.

TTP walas claim that they are the only Muslims in Pakistan , !!
MQM walas are criminal
but saying that they are as bad as TTP , is totally wrong

@Azlan Haider

Who the hell cares about the method.

It may not matter for you , but it matters for the rest of the world

Liberals immune to all critique in Pakistan ??? do you live in a real world ?? :astagh:

Slitting throats has more to do with tribalism , and it is in fact perfectly Islamic !!! I hope you know that .. And trust me , you don`t even seem to know what liberalism is

Just because i make a claim that you don't seem eye to eye with i cease to live in the real world??? You certainly don't know the context i was speaking in. Not all critique but compared to Islamo fascists they do enjoy relative freedom among a certain section of our society.

So a liberal in Pakistan is intolerant and an arrogant facist?

Not necessarily but one doesn't have to adhere to a religion to be intolerant towards others.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom