What's new

Whatever

No , "fact" is that Islamist TTP is beheading people and bombing mosques and markets
Supposition is: " xyz thinks that liberals would be equally barbaric (if given chance)" :)
That is the difference my friend!!

I wasn't talking about a Terrorists Organization vs another Terrorists Organization but the Conservatives & the Liberals in our civil society & the mainstream !

Comparing Apples & Oranges doesn't really get us that far, my friend !

I wasn't talking about a Terrorists Organization vs another Terrorists Organization but the Conservatives & the Liberals in our civil society & the mainstream !

Comparing Apples & Oranges doesn't really get us that far, my friend !

And what I am saying is relevant !!
Am I Comparing apples & oranges now ??? really ?? :lol:

Indeed you are; TTP vs BLA would make sense !

TTP vs Civil Society does not !

Then Read the previous posts my friend . I was the only one here saying that TTP can not be compared with MQM
And still I am saying the same !!

I think after i sidded with (fat man) aka @Armstrong
@Aamna14 Aunty :P has stopped talking to me :(:(
images

Then Read the previous posts my friend . I was the only one here saying that TTP can not be compared with MQM
And still I am saying the same !!

Of course the TTP can't be compared with MQM - one is a Terrorist Outfit whilst the other is a Political Party with a Militant Wing but I fail to see how this is relevant to what I said when I mentioned neither the TTP, nor MQM nor any Political Organization or Terrorist Outfit ! :unsure:

Of course the TTP can't be compared with MQM - one is a Terrorist Outfit whilst the other is a Political Party with a Militant Wing but I fail to see how this is relevant to what I said when I mentioned neither the TTP, nor MQM nor any Political Organization or Terrorist Outfit ! :unsure:

But I can clearly see that you are shifting your argument with every post :)
Khair choro butt sahib , ap jo kah rahay ho sahi ho ga :)
Aur sunao bhai kiya haal ehwal hain ?

But I can clearly see that you are shifting your argument with every post :)
Khair choro butt sahib , ap jo kah rahay ho sahi ho ga :)
Aur sunao bhai kiya haal ehwal hain ?

Scotoma - the Mind sees what it chooses to see ! :)

Bhai aaap kiii khuman-kheriyooon kiii na pehleiii samajh aaatiii thii na abbbb ! :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom