What's new

Whatever

1175304_1521385391420260_1910991779_n.jpg
is he idiot or what ....
why didn't he used a dummy......:D:D

Just because i make a claim that you don't seem eye to eye with i cease to live in the real world??? You certainly don't know the context i was speaking in. Not all critique but compared to Islamo fascists they do enjoy relative freedom among a certain section of our society.

Not necessarily but one doesn't have to adhere to a religion to be intolerant towards others.
See,i'm not defending him(fat guy).

Just because i make a claim that you don't seem eye to eye with i cease to live in the real world??? You certainly don't know the context i was speaking in. Not all critique but compared to Islamo fascists they do enjoy relative freedom among a certain section of our society.

Among a certain section of society only , which forms an insignificant minority !!

So a liberal in Pakistan is intolerant and an arrogant facist?

In terms of condescension & giving into emotional tantrums both the Liberals & the Conservatives are, in many ways, mirror images of each other; I suppose the only difference between the two is that the Liberals are better spoken & better articulated than their Conservative counterparts !

In terms of condescension & giving into emotional tantrums both the Liberals & the Conservatives are, in many ways, mirror images of each other; I suppose the only difference between the two is that the Liberals are better spoken & better articulated than their Conservative counterparts !

And this supposition is far from reality :)

What is 'factual' about how a person does or does not come across ? Thats purely judgmental !

No , "fact" is that Islamist TTP is beheading people and bombing mosques and markets
Supposition is: " xyz thinks that liberals would be equally barbaric (if given chance)" :)
That is the difference my friend!!

Back
Top Bottom