What's new

Whatever

Will see whose life gets destroyed .

U know something, when dogs bark, men doesn't respond, so let me help u feel the same from now on. Go on barking!

Haha! Is that a threat? If you curse others, then be sure that they will curse you back Don't worry about me, I can look after myself.

Lol! What are you even talking about? You lie, make annoying jokes & false accusations and dare to call others dogs? That's hilarious.

You are a good person,i'm sure it was a misunderstanding.

Trust me, it wasn't a misunderstanding. I even received an apparent apology earlier, which would have been perfectly acceptable had the apology not been offensive. In any case, I shall let it go.

I stop quoting this guy further.

Good riddance! The rest of your nonsense & false allegations have been refuted below. Avoid making offensive comments filled with lies in the future.

@Talon

I did not accuse him of harassing you. I responded to his initial posts over here.

I guess he read your parents beating sentence. Lol!! joking:P

I had to skim through some posts to figure out what this was about. I would do the same if a woman in my own family was annoyed by pretty much anyone, & that's one of the few instances I would lose my mind.

Bdw if you have taken it in a different way, let me be clear to you, @Talon is a friend of mine and that's why I have told her and not any other 1, 2, 3, 4 person.

No, I did not accuse you of harassing her just yet.

He must have had a guilty conscience, so he told me that he wasn't attempting to harass anyone. To that I responded that I did not accuse him of harassing anyone just yet. So don't believe the blatant & disgusting lies made by this individual.

@Talon

Please check out the post I made over here. I have modified this post to compile all of the relevant posts over here, & as you can see, I did not involve you in the discussion at all. You may go through all of the posts in the previous pages if you need to for the purpose of confirming that.

Last edited:
nah bro its just that , some time work pressure can get too hectic
i need to go on vacation Caribbean here I come

Wow great enjoy!! :D

Don't forget to play beach volleyball and Cricket there.
Bdw there are many people in Caribbean who originate from our sub continent and settled there.

Back
Top Bottom