What's new

Whatever

Basically I am wasting my own time. Anyhow stop quoting me further. I'll never quote you in future and don't want to see you quoting me as well.

Guilty people are never in a position to make demands, especially those that annoy others without cause or those that make false accusations against others. I will quote whoever the hell I want, that's a right given to all forum members. The funny thing is that my initial reply to your annoying joke contained no offensive content, & it was hilarious how you couldn't stand being called out on your own mistake & began claiming that a perfectly normal response was a "threat" or "lecture" in order to attempt to shift the blame. Furthermore, avoid mentioning other members in an apparent plea for help when they aren't exactly involved in the argument that you began. Now, stop wasting my time.

Guilty people are never in a position to make demands, especially those that annoy others without cause or those that make false accusations against others. I will quote whoever the hell I want, that's a right given to all forum members. The funny thing is that my initial reply to your annoying joke contained no offensive content, & it was hilarious how you couldn't stand being called out on your own mistake & began claiming that a perfectly normal response was a "threat" or "lecture" in order to attempt to shift the blame. Furthermore, avoid mentioning other members in an apparent plea for help when they aren't exactly involved in the argument that you began. Now, stop wasting my time.

Check my first post as well, there was nothing offensive there. Things started when u brought in 'harassing'.

Anyhow stop lecturing. I don't allow unknown strangers lecturing me. Back off!

Check my first post as well, there was nothing offensive there. Things started when u brought in 'harassing'.

Anyhow stop lecturing. I don't allow unknown strangers lecturing me. Back off!

That's complete nonsense. Your first post was an annoying joke, that I later called you out on. Go back & read the posts, this act of pretending to be innocent doesn't work here. I told you a fact about religious parents being protective of their daughters & your worthless response was that I was apparently giving out a lecture when I did no such thing. My response was perfectly normal, but you decided to attempt to shift the blame when you were called out on your comments. Similarly, I never accused you of harassing anyone, but if you do then you will definitely be called out on it. In fact, even annoying jokes made at complete strangers or unknown forum members could be considered harassment in the eyes of some individuals.

Are you really telling me to back off when it's you that started a pointless discussion with me, & even attempted to make false accusations? Speaking of unknown forum members, weren't you aware that your comments made at individuals you do not know could be considered offensive? That's hilarious! Anyway, stop wasting my time. I don't allow unknown strangers to offend me without cause & get away with it. Now, stop wasting my time, accept that there is no one to blame here but yourself & mind your own business in the future. It's incorrect for a complete stranger such as yourself to interfere & make annoying jokes in a post that was aimed at conversing with another in a thread that was intended for friendly chatting.

Last edited:
That's complete nonsense. Your first post was an annoying joke, that I later called you out on. Go back & read the posts, this act of pretending to be innocent doesn't work here. I told you a fact about religious parents being protective of their daughters & your worthless response was that I was apparently giving out a lecture when I did no such thing. My response was perfectly normal, but you decided to attempt to shift the blame when you were called out on your comments. Similarly, I never accused you of harassing anyone, but if you do then you will definitely be called out on it. In fact, even annoying jokes made at complete strangers or unknown forum members could be considered harassment in the eyes of some individuals.

Are you really telling me to back off when it's you that started a pointless discussion with me, & even attempted to make false accusations? Speaking of unknown forum members, weren't you aware that your comments made at individuals you do not know could be considered offensive? That's hilarious! Anyway, stop wasting my time. I don't allow unknown strangers to offend me without cause & get away with it. Now, stop wasting my time, accept that there is no one to blame here but yourself & mind your own business in the future. It's incorrect for a complete stranger such as yourself to interfere in a post that was aimed at conversing with another in a thread that was intended for friendly chatting.

No more lecturing!! I don't like apologizing again and again. I did that once, in fact twice, which you basically don't deserve. I did that only and only because I quoted u first. So you are not even satisfied with that ?
But if you are not satisfied with an apology, then I give a damn.

Now stop quoting me with your useless, gibberish posts and give these lectures to someone else. Utterless crap Nonsense!

No more lecturing!! I don't like apologizing again and again. I did that once, in fact twice, which you basically don't deserve. I did that only and only because I quoted u first. So you are not even satisfied with that ?
But if you are not satisfied with an apology, then I give a damn.

Now stop quoting me with your useless, gibberish posts and give these lectures to someone else. Utterless crap Nonsense!

Lol! Did you even read the apology that you typed out? I have quoted it below.

Sorry for that, since the quote was directed to you, I will remember this in future and would like you to remember the same. Even I am not an accommodating one.

What is that nonsense? You make an offensive joke, apologize, & then tell the victim to not make your mistake? Are you even serious? Pathetic! As I said earlier, I don't need to remember the same because I don't make annoying jokes regarding forum members that I have never spoken to. It's obvious that you are the guilty one here & are desperately trying to shift the blame. To hell with this pathetic apology. Don't ever think for a single second that a liar that's too much of a coward to accept his mistakes could ever intimidate me. Read your current post again. What's with this attempt to appear innocent? My posts are gibberish, crap, & nonsense? Are you sure that you weren't talking about your own posts? Anyone can start reading my initial response over here & tell that there is no one here to blame but you. Stop responding to me if you don't want me to reply back because I will never let go, especially when I am not the one to blame. Now, stop wasting my time.

Lol! Did you even read the apology that you typed out? I have quoted it below.

What is that nonsense? You make an offensive joke, apologize, & then tell the victim to not make your mistake? Are you even serious? Pathetic! As I said earlier, I don't need to remember the same because I don't make annoying jokes regarding forum members that I have never spoken to. It's obvious that you are the guilty one here & are desperately trying to shift the blame. To hell with this pathetic apology. Don't ever think for a single second that a liar that's too much of a coward to accept his mistakes could ever intimidate me. Read your current post again. What's with this attempt to appear innocent? My posts are gibberish, crap, & nonsense? Are you sure that you weren't talking about your own posts? Anyone can start reading my initial response over here & tell that there is no one here to blame but you. Stop responding to me if you don't want me to reply back because I will never let go, especially when I am not the one to blame. Now, stop wasting my time.

Read my first 2 posts and tell me where's anything offensive on those. The first one I have mentioned clearly as joking, second 1, there's nothing offensive against you I posted. I didn't say anything rude and didn't expect the same.
If you feel bad, you could have told me in a better way. But if you be rude unnecessarily, I won't let u go.

Hell with my apology! I take it back. Don't even think that I am losing to you, BUT I am only stopping replying to you coz I think u r a maniac and don't deserve any further response. Just don't want to waste my time on u.

I am not at all guilty and no apologies to you.Now u go on quoting me and burn. U deserve that!

Last edited:
its-a-trap_o_565682.jpg

:rofl: :P
That better be a joke :sick:

@p(-)0ENiX @Aka123 I think a joke went off tangent....forget it

Sorry to both of ya...This is why I avoid chit chatting ...

Sorry @Talon, I shouldn't have quoted you in that post and apologies if you felt bad!! I don't like hurting my friends.

And why you say sorry. Please, there's no fault of yours.

Sorry @Talon, I shouldn't have quoted you in that post and apologies if you felt bad!! I don't like hurting my friends.

And why you say sorry. Please, there's no fault of yours.
If I felt bad believe me I have no problem letting people know ;)
I just answer as truthfully as I can :)

No harm done on my part :tup:

That better be a joke :sick:

What do you mean? Of course, it is a joke revolving around the topic of meeting a woman's parents, & that's why there are two smileys down at the bottom.

Were you confused about the weird looking character in that meme? That's Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars. :lol:

@p(-)0ENiX @Aka123 I think a joke went off tangent....forget it

Sorry to both of ya...This is why I avoid chit chatting ...

You don't need to apologize to me since you obviously did nothing wrong.

What do you mean? Of course, it is a joke revolving around the topic of meeting a woman's parents, & that's why there are two smileys down at the bottom.

Were you confused about the weird looking character in that meme? That's Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars. :lol:
Bro that is the part I was confused about.....I am not sure how that jumped into the conversation :(

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom