What's new

Whatever

:lol:

Sorry, I was watching a documentary earlier, & then forgot to reply. I will mention you if I share a few later. Anyway, how are you?

I had to skim through some posts to figure out what this was about. I would do the same if a woman in my own family was annoyed by pretty much anyone, & that's one of the few instances I would lose my mind.

its-a-trap_o_565682.jpg

:rofl: :P

Same here, if someone annoys any woman in front of me, I'll skin the guy. I just can't tolerate anyone abusing a woman.

Bdw if you have taken it in a different way, let me be clear to you, @Talon is a friend of mine and that's why I have told her and not any other 1, 2, 3, 4 person.

View attachment 17349
@Aamna14 can you see what jungibaaz wrote on my profile?
i can only see it if iam logged out

can you see the message?
Alpha1

Bro, u are a good poster and u deserve that!! :)

Hey Rampage, Initially u are the one who joined with the name alpha 2. I used to get confused between u and alpha 1.Thought u were same posters or twin brothers.:crazy_pilot:
Alpha6 if i remember correctly.

What's with the buttering ???

Same here, if someone annoys any woman in front of me, I'll skin the guy. I just can't tolerate anyone abusing a woman.

That's good, no one would tolerate the abuse of women, children, or any innocent individual. In conservative societies, religious parents tend to be extremely protective of their daughters & that is their right to do so.

Bdw if you have taken it in a different way, let me be clear to you, @Talon is a friend of mine and that's why I have told her and not any other 1, 2, 3, 4 person.

No, I did not accuse you of harassing her just yet.

As for your earlier post aimed at me, don't joke about members you haven't interacted with because all of us aren't tolerant of that. It was annoying to read that post, & I couldn't care less if you were joking.

The post in question is quoted in my previous response to you over here.

Last edited:
That's good, no one would tolerate the abuse of women, children, or any innocent individual. In conservative societies, religious parents tend to be extremely protective of their daughters & that is their right to do so.

No, I did not accuse you of harassing her just yet.

I don't like a lecture like the above. Keep this in mind. And don't even try to accuse.

As for your earlier post aimed at me, don't joke about members you haven't interacted with because all of us aren't tolerant of that. It was annoying to read that post, & I couldn't care less if you were joking.

The post in question is quoted below.

Sorry for that, since the quote was directed to you, I will remember this in future and would like you to remember the same. Even I am not an accommodating one.

I don't like a lecture like the above. Keep this in mind. And don't even try to accuse.

Be careful, that wasn't a lecture, & I couldn't care less as to what you think of that statement simply because there was nothing disrespectful about it. I will accuse whoever the hell I want if I witness them harassing a female member here. Now, stop wasting my time.

Sorry for that, since the quote was directed to you, I will remember this in future and would like you to remember the same. Even I am not an accommodating one.

I do not need to remember the same because I am not the one making annoying jokes about forum members that I haven't interacted with.

Be careful, that wasn't a lecture, & I couldn't care less as to what you think of that statement simply because there was nothing disrespectful about it. I will accuse whoever the hell I want if I witness them harassing a female member here. Now, stop wasting my time.

Nope… Don't threaten me. Don't mess with the wrong person.Mind it, I don't like repeating.

I do not need to remember the same because I am not the one making annoying jokes about forum members that I haven't interacted with.

Already said sorry for that. I don't like saying something again and again.

Last edited:
Nope… Don't threaten me. Don't mess with the wrong person.Mind it, I don't like repeating.

Already said sorry for that. I don't like saying something again and again.

Lol! Are you trying to somehow shift the blame on me for this discussion? That's not going to work, especially since it's you who started this discussion. What threat are you talking about? This false accusation is pathetic. Actually, it's you who is messing with the wrong person. Now, stop wasting my time.

Lol! Are you trying to somehow shift the blame on me for this discussion? That's not going to work, especially since it's you who started this discussion. What threat are you talking about? This false accusation is pathetic. Actually, it's you who is messing with the wrong person. Now, stop wasting my time.

U have comprehension problem is it ? @Talon is my friend. So stop using the words harass and stuff. Mind it and don't try to analyze our discussion.

I have apologized to you already once for commenting on a post directed to you now keep mum and move out!

U have comprehension problem is it ? @Talon is my friend. So stop using the words harass and stuff. Mind it and don't try to analyze our discussion.

I have apologized to you already once for commenting on a post directed to you now keep mum and move out!

I have no comprehension issues, whereas you do seeing as you just made a pathetic false accusation earlier. Can you even read? I did not accuse you of harassing anyone, but if you do something wrong, you will be called out on it. It's no different from how you were called out on making pointless jokes regarding those you had never spoken to. I did not analyze your discussion. In fact, I didn't even pay attention to it until you made a post aimed at me. You can rest assured that I don't care about your very existence. This worthless attempt at shifting the blame is hilarious. I repeat, stop making false accusations as you just attempted to do & more importantly, stop wasting my time.

I have no comprehension issues, whereas you do seeing as you just made a pathetic false accusation earlier. Can you even read? I did not accuse you of harassing anyone, but if you do something wrong, you will be called out on it. It's no different from how you were called out on making pointless jokes regarding those you had never spoken to. I did not analyze your discussion. In fact, I didn't even pay attention to it until you made a post aimed at me. You can rest assured that I don't care about your very existence. This worthless attempt at shifting the blame is hilarious. I repeat, stop making false accusations as you just attempted to do & more importantly, stop wasting my time.

Basically I am wasting my own time. Anyhow stop quoting me further. I'll never quote you in future and don't want to see you quoting me as well.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom