What's new

Whatever

Still going....and it will continue going....

so how was your vacations? I am not sure if i asked this before....

May I ask What are your subjects ?
You have been posting a lot of US related articles recently !!

I might visit Pakistan next year start, though still not confirmed. A friend's marriage. So probably if you guys are around, you need to show me Lahore, Islamabad. :D
I suggest you ask the guys...My family might beat you up for being a boy forget asking your nationality :rofl:

Well, the prob with me is I need to be shown around :cray:

May I ask What are your subjects ?
You have been posting a lot of US related articles recently !!
My subjects are a little confusing to me too..I was doing purely molecular biology and then suddenly my supervisor got excited and sent me for training in applied functional genomics which is a mixture of genetics + biotechnology...

So I am not sure what I am doing...though I am supposedly registered for a PhD in Biotechnology...

Basically you can say I study plant DNA and characterizing genes

@Aka123

I suggest you ask the guys...My family might beat you up for being a boy forget asking your nationality :rofl:

My subjects are a little confusing to me too..I was doing purely molecular biology and then suddenly my supervisor got excited and sent me for training in applied functional genomics which is a mixture of genetics + biotechnology...

So I am not sure what I am doing...though I am supposedly registered for a PhD in Biotechnology...

Hehe, your family is conservative!! :D

Well yeah, I have quite a few friends in Pakistan, boys and girls as well. Probably they are a bit liberal. One friend who's a girl, her dad knows me quite well, as well. :) But mostly folks are from Lahore.

You are more than welcome :)

Thanks brother!! :)

@Azlan Haider

As for posting on USA....Well, I get stuck when it comes to questions about Pakistan's law and some other issues however, I am much familiar with EU laws, EU issues and I can question American laws coz I know a bit about them so its safer for me to be in those threads...

Basically you can say I study plant DNA and characterizing genes

@Aka123

Yes yes plant DNA related, you told me once, I forgot!

Hehe, your family is conservative!! :D

Well yeah, I have quite a few friends in Pakistan, boys and girls as well. Probably they are a bit liberal. One friend who's a girl, her dad knows me quite well, as well. :) But mostly folks are from Lahore.

:ashamed: yea....we are conservative...no matter how many years we have been abroad family values seem to be well a little too much...

I was kidding about the beating up, am actually not sure how they would react coz I never toured around with guys except my own cousins and family friends....

However, showing someone about places even I might not know...would be tough...

:ashamed: yea....we are conservative...no matter how many years we have been abroad family values seem to be well a little too much...

I was kidding about the beating up, am actually not sure how they would react coz I never toured around with guys except my own cousins and family friends....

However, showing someone about places even I might not know...would be tough...

np!! I was just kidding! :) My friends will be there. Aunty (My friends mom) really wants us to be in Lahore for his marriage. But the visa part is tough, but she won't understand. So we'll try hard.

np!! I was just kidding! :) My friends will be there. Aunty (My friends mom) really wants us to be in Lahore for his marriage. But the visa part is tough, but she won't understand. So we'll try hard.
:rofl: when it comes to hospitality nothing is better than a Pakistani Aunty, they feed you till death...as long as you are breathing you arent eating enough :unsure:

sounds like @Armstrong :undecided:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom