What's new

Whatever

LMFAO itnay pyaar se mat bolo mambi kahin kushi se heart attack nah ajaye hahaahaha :P

how are you mambi? long time MIA? all well?

Wouldn't want that now. :lol:
I been good :) mia yeah you maybe where you been how was Pakistan? :pop:

That was just a subtle reminder that thanks to you i am aware of your previous life lol
Oh...that is so generous of you........I think you too believe in the theory of re birth..just like me.....:P
for us unless and until we gain moksha we will keep coming to this sin world......:lol:

Wouldn't want that now. :lol:
I been good :) mia yeah you maybe where you been how was Pakistan? :pop:
Oh the concern is touching LOL :P

I have been well just busy switching majors and with school, so hardly get to visit. Pakistan was great and the visit random, but much needed. Helped sort out career decisions and everything else in general. But weren't you suppose to visit during the winter as well? did you go? Don't tell me you were there and I got no word of it....i'd be mad and take it it out on you at your t- mobile work place ;) hahaahahaha.... How are studies and family? :P

Oh...that is so generous of you........I think you too believe in the theory of re birth..just like me.....:P
for us unless and until we gain moksha we will keep coming to this sin world......:lol:

No i only believe in the theory of virtual rebirth :)

yesteday was the annual convocation of CMH medical college lahore, 5 graduates form Gujranwala were going to attend the convocation ,
there was a car accident , 2 of them died on the spot, 2 of them are on the ventilator and 1 is in ICU...........
#life

Oh the concern is touching LOL :P

I have been well just busy switching majors and with school, so hardly get to visit. Pakistan was great and the visit random, but much needed. Helped sort out career decisions and everything else in general. But weren't you suppose to visit during the winter as well? did you go? Don't tell me you were there and I got no word of it....i'd be mad and take it it out on you at your t- mobile work place ;) hahaahahaha.... How are studies and family? :P

Nah I didn't go lol my passport was expired and by the time I got the new one in the mail it was too late to bother anymore I was thinking this summer now but I might go to China instead we see. :D

Haha of course you would have known I would ride up to your home in a donkey cart baby. ;) :lol:

Everything is gucc. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom