What's new

Whatever

I'll reply here, since its too much work to go back and forth haha......my day was very nice this time around actually but since my "special friend" was away i just wish he was back home, it would have been better that way! :P how about you though, spent it with anyone special?

I think the problem with naswaristan, in response to your other thread, is the problem with Pakistan. We can't seem to function without someone to pull us into a direction. Wake up my people and learn the art of self-governance, it's not a man who defines a people but the people who define him...so we should get back tot he old republic i agree..... <---- WAHHH kya speech hai, i am going to save this for my elections...vote zeezu..peace xoxo haha!! :P
:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

I'll reply here, since its too much work to go back and forth haha......my day was very nice this time around actually but since my "special friend" was away i just wish he was back home, it would have been better that way! :P how about you though, spent it with anyone special?

I think the problem with naswaristan, in response to your other thread, is the problem with Pakistan. We can't seem to function without someone to pull us into a direction. Wake up my people and learn the art of self-governance, it's not a man who defines a people but the people who define him...so we should get back tot he old republic i agree..... <---- WAHHH kya speech hai, i am going to save this for my elections...vote zeezu..peace xoxo haha!! :P
I did. ;)

keep reminding your "special friend" that he's a lucky man :P

Not sure what you're talking about but great "Bhashan" though :D

I did. ;)

keep reminding your "special friend" that he's a lucky man :P

Not sure what you're talking about but great "Bhashan" though :D

aww, I am glad you had fun! ;)

how sweet and he knows this more than me trust me haha :P

No bc I thought we were reassembling our fellow citizens again, since we have been so not a nation since our emperor's departure. Like I miss coming to naswaristan to see you all :D and word I know I am veyr good with speeches :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom