What's new

Whatever

Well judging by how you ate that entire Roasted Bakra the other day at a wedding whilst not allowing anyone to come even within a meter of yourself & your prey without getting seriously injured, I believe you ! :unsure:

If you don't want to be that roasted bakra i suggest you better step away :lol::lol:

but u said astrology is pseudo science n hw can it be fake completely thn?:tongue:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
giphy.gif

heres for ya:enjoy:
akune_zezu___debut_song_cover___hate_you_by_2ne1_by_kagamineedd-d6jv5df.png

hahaha jk:p:
3172385d.gif
;) ;)

Sweetheart how have you been?

I don't know of being god fearing ....but I know you must be pub wala fearing...... bina paise diye nikloge to pub wala pite ga hi....
zaruur ..pichle saal ka experience hoga....:D:D.
Lolzzz we don't have pubs in Pakistan.

People usually drink in private.

you are bhelcum
47422_damagh.gif
Lolzzz we don't have pubs in Pakistan.

People usually drink in private.

I'll reply here, since its too much work to go back and forth haha......my day was very nice this time around actually but since my "special friend" was away i just wish he was back home, it would have been better that way! :P how about you though, spent it with anyone special?

I think the problem with naswaristan, in response to your other thread, is the problem with Pakistan. We can't seem to function without someone to pull us into a direction. Wake up my people and learn the art of self-governance, it's not a man who defines a people but the people who define him...so we should get back tot he old republic i agree..... <---- WAHHH kya speech hai, i am going to save this for my elections...vote zeezu..peace xoxo haha!! :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom