What's new

Whatever

They just realized that I'm Perfection Incarnate & elevated me to an appropriate level ! :smokin:

Don't be jealous ! :P

I, after all, come from a long line of Butt Sahiban starting from Alexander the Great & ending with me - I the Heir Apparent to Quaid-e-Azam Butt Sahib ! :agree:

I already told you once Butt sahab that illustrious line was broken as soon as you came into existence :lol:

They just realized that I'm Perfection Incarnate & elevated me to an appropriate level ! :smokin:

Don't be jealous ! :P

I, after all, come from a long line of Butt Sahiban starting from Alexander the Great & ending with me - I the Heir Apparent to Quaid-e-Azam Butt Sahib ! :agree:

Tacshiya pond polish ?
84121_LaieA_002.gif

Tacshiya pond polish ?
84121_LaieA_002.gif

What ? :what:

I already told you once Butt sahab that illustrious line was broken as soon as you came into existence :lol:

Oh please I've come & perfected that Line for all times to come; now Pakistan will never be without a savior even after my time is done & I've closed my eyes for the last time ! :)

What ? :what:

Oh please I've come & perfected that Line for all times to come; now Pakistan will never be without a savior even after my time is done & I've closed my eyes for the last time ! :)

:o::o: Rehne dein Butt sahab sosha bhi aisa chorein jis per kam se kam kisi ko toh yakeen aaye chahye khud ko hi sahi :P

Big cat? check
don't mess with me attitude? check
this avatar will suit you..........it's better then no avatar
just a suggestion, .... agar avatar pasand nai to marna nain :( mujhay :cry:

Thats a scary picture you have painted i must say.

Back
Top Bottom