What's new

Whatever

Nah I didn't go lol my passport was expired and by the time I got the new one in the mail it was too late to bother anymore I was thinking this summer now but I might go to China instead we see. :D

Haha of course you would have known I would ride up to your home in a donkey cart baby. ;) :lol:

Everything is gucc. :)
Oh gotcha!! Damnit....did the case thing turn out fine? sorry if its too intrusive of me to ask. but omgshhh have fun in china....seriously go for china. you have family there right. Have fun!! :D how are studies?

hahahaahahahaha don't worry just vote for me, as soon as i become pm i am gonna upgrade that shit to horse-drawn carriages, then you can ride up to my house as it will be much more romantic then :P LOL

haha I am glad all is well; life's short, keep it this way :)

this shit is nice:

Not a fan of the song. But GOD DAMMM she is HOT!!!

Last edited:
hello @p(-)0ENiX :wave:

I think I scared him off :unsure:

:lol:

Sorry, I was watching a documentary earlier, & then forgot to reply. I will mention you if I share a few later. Anyway, how are you?

I guess he read your parents beating sentence. Lol!! joking:P

I had to skim through some posts to figure out what this was about. I would do the same if a woman in my own family was annoyed by pretty much anyone, & that's one of the few instances I would lose my mind.

I suggest you ask the guys...My family might beat you up for being a boy forget asking your nationality :rofl:

its-a-trap_o_565682.jpg

:rofl: :P

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom