What's new

Whatever

Bro that is the part I was confused about.....I am not sure how that jumped into the conversation :(

It wasn't meant to be offensive to you personally, & I apologize in advance if you felt that way. You can see that I was dragged in to the "meeting parents" conversation by the other member's post.

If you are religiously conservative then please note that that meme wasn't meant to imply that it's you introducing your parents to anyone.

I thought it was a funny meme that's somewhat related to the topic, & that's why I posted it.

It wasn't meant to be offensive to you personally, & I apologize in advance if you felt that way. You can see that I was dragged in to the "meeting parents" conversation by the other member's post.

If you are religiously conservative then please note that that meme wasn't meant to imply that it's you introducing your parents to anyone.

I thought it was a funny meme that's somewhat related to the topic, & that's why I posted it.
No offence taken...was just a little confused...thanks for clearing it up!! :D

Read my first 2 posts and tell me where's anything offensive on those. The first one I have mentioned clearly as joking, second 1, there's nothing offensive against you I posted. I didn't say anything rude and didn't expect the same.
If you feel bad, you could have told me in a better way. But if you be rude unnecessarily, I won't let u go.

Hell with my apology! I take it back. Don't even think that I am losing to you, BUT I am only stopping replying to you coz I think u r a maniac and don't deserve any further response. Just don't want to waste my time on u.

I am not at all guilty and no apologies to you.Now u go on quoting me and burn. U deserve that!

You still have the nerve to show me your face after getting torn apart for making offensive comments? Your first post was offensive for making jokes regarding a forum member that you had never previously spoken too. You have already admitted that your actions could be construed as being offensive so don't dare to play the victim. My response to your second post wasn't offensive either, but you simply couldn't handle being called out on your annoying behavior & began making ridiculous claims about me giving lectures in what was essentially a normal response. In the last part about my second post aimed at you, I called you out on your foolish behavior & that was my right to do so. I never said anything rude until you started with your rubbish remarks so don't even dare to try & divert the blame on me, especially when I am not the one to have started this discussion. There is nothing disrespectful about confronting a troll such as yourself, & the confrontation you received was one that you deserved. In fact, I should have confronted you on your behavior in my first response to your post. I can't stand watching a guilty criminal such as yourself attempt to divert the blame. It is you who should have been respectful, & avoided annoying those that you have never spoken to before. I won't let you go either you lying coward. Stop crying about your apology, & never end an apology by telling victims to not make your own mistakes. If I don't deserve a response then why are you still responding? Are you even serious right now? Not only have you lost to me, but you have been utterly destroyed, humiliated, & spat on. Anyone can go through the previous posts to check how offensive & annoying your posts were.

A maniac huh? A humiliated & guilty troll has the nerve to call others maniacs? Lol! You are guilty of posting annoying jokes about those you had never spoke to, & you are also guilty of making false accusations accusing others of making threats. It's disgusting how you pretend to be innocent, & are desperate to divert the blame. Did you just curse me by saying that I deserve to burn? Alright, two can play that game. May your life be utterly ruined & destroyed, & may you receive nothing but misery in this world & the next! Amen! As I said earlier, if you don't want a response then stop responding because I will continue this discussion to the ends of time if I have to seeing as this discussion isn't my fault. By the way, do you know any anonymous forum member that happens to work in a mental hospital? I suggest you go ask him or her to give you a tour of that, & perhaps even a free checkup while you are at it. Lol! What a loser!

Sorry @Talon, I shouldn't have quoted you in that post and apologies if you felt bad!! I don't like hurting my friends.

And why you say sorry. Please, there's no fault of yours.

Why did I get a notification for this post stating that I have been mentioned on it when I clearly haven't been, or was this post modified? Yes, you shouldn't have quoted that post, & the only one at fault here is you.

Why did I get a notification for this post stating that I have been mentioned on it when I clearly haven't been, or was this post modified? Yes, you shouldn't have quoted that post, & the only one at fault here is you.

@p(-)0ENiX bro

Bro when you quote someone who has mentioned someone you get notification too..I got notification for this though you didnt quote me but @Aka123 had mentioned me in the post which you quoted him

Dudes what are you fighting about?

@p(-)0ENiX bro

Bro when you quote someone who has mentioned someone you get notification too..I got notification for this though you didnt quote me but @Aka123 had mentioned me in the post which you quoted him

Yes, I know about that, but the post that I quoted had not quoted another post mentioning me so that's why I was wondering if it had been modified. :)

poorfunnyhilariousinterestingweirdamusinglolcatdogstuckcaughtonhead1_thumb.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom