What's new

Whatever

hello yes I think you do, i remember giving it to you throu aero I think it was :D

How are you talon and how is your work? :P
Hmmm...Then it prob is lost coz i got rid of my defence.pk id :(

and I also remember you never actually replied to my mails

Work is ok I guess just getting boring need to go on a vacation :D

What do you mean? Of course, it is a joke revolving around the topic of meeting a woman's parents, & that's why there are two smileys down at the bottom.

Were you confused about the weird looking character in that meme? That's Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars. :lol:

You don't need to apologize to me since you obviously did nothing wrong.

Hey I really like the quote you have, it's soo powerful!! :)

No offence taken...was just a little confused...thanks for clearing it up!! :D

You are welcome.

It's your right to try & clear up any misunderstandings. Although, I really didn't think that that meme could cause such a confusion. Here is another meme of the same kind that you might find amusing. :lol:

Ok...I stopped reading so am not sure what happened...

No problem.

Dudes what are you fighting about?

Nothing much, but you can go through the posts if you want. :D

You know me, I won't let my enemies get a moments rest, neither here, nor in real life, especially when I am not responsible for the argument.

Hey I really like the quote you have, it's soo powerful!! :)

Thanks ZYXW!

When a rich servant of the Persian King asked two Spartans why they would not befriend the Persian King who rewarded his friends and as they were men of merit, if they would only submit to him, he was sure the King would give them Greece to govern. This was their reply:

A slave’s life is all you understand. You know nothing of freedom, for if you did, you would have encouraged us to fight on; not only with our spear, but with everything we have.

:D

Yeah, it's a very powerful message demonstrating the value of independence, & how crucial it is to maintain it. Apart from that, I am really fond of ancient military tactics, wars fought by great civilizations, & the histories of various different nations.

Last edited:
You still have the nerve to show me your face after getting torn apart for making offensive comments? Your first post was offensive for making jokes regarding a forum member that you had never previously spoken too. You have already admitted that your actions could be construed as being offensive so don't dare to play the victim. My response to your second post wasn't offensive either, but you simply couldn't handle being called out on your annoying behavior & began making ridiculous claims about me giving lectures in what was essentially a normal response. In the last part about my second post aimed at you, I called you out on your foolish behavior & that was my right to do so. I never said anything rude until you started with your rubbish remarks so don't even dare to try & divert the blame on me, especially when I am not the one to have started this discussion. There is nothing disrespectful about confronting a troll such as yourself, & the confrontation you received was one that you deserved. In fact, I should have confronted you on your behavior in my first response to your post. I can't stand watching a guilty criminal such as yourself attempt to divert the blame. It is you who should have been respectful, & avoided annoying those that you have never spoken to before. I won't let you go either you lying coward. Stop crying about your apology, & never end an apology by telling victims to not make your own mistakes. If I don't deserve a response then why are you still responding? Are you even serious right now? Not only have you lost to me, but you have been utterly destroyed, humiliated, & spat on. Anyone can go through the previous posts to check how offensive & annoying your posts were.

A maniac huh? A humiliated & guilty troll has the nerve to call others maniacs? Lol! You are guilty of posting annoying jokes about those you had never spoke to, & you are also guilty of making false accusations accusing others of making threats. It's disgusting how you pretend to be innocent, & are desperate to divert the blame. Did you just curse me by saying that I deserve to burn? Alright, two can play that game. May your life be utterly ruined & destroyed, & may you receive nothing but misery in this world & the next! Amen! As I said earlier, if you don't want a response then stop responding because I will continue this discussion to the ends of time if I have to seeing as this discussion isn't my fault. By the way, do you know any anonymous forum member that happens to work in a mental hospital? I suggest you go ask him or her to give you a tour of that, & perhaps even a free checkup while you are at it. Lol! What a loser!

Why did I get a notification for this post stating that I have been mentioned on it when I clearly haven't been, or was this post modified? Yes, you shouldn't have quoted that post, & the only one at fault here is you.

Only response to your crap gibberish. Just Shut up!!
I don't even have time to read the bullcrap u r writing maniac.
Don't waste your time here just move out damid!

U have the audacity to use the word 'dare' with me I see, anyways not telling u more as Talon is here, else would made u eat your own words. Will see whose life gets destroyed .

U know something, when dogs bark, men doesn't respond, so let me help u feel the same from now on. Go on barking!

Last edited:

U have the audacity to use the word 'dare' with me I see, anyways not telling u more as Talon is here, else would made u eat your own words.
What up Aka?

What up Aka?

Sorry bros. @RAMPAGE , @T-123456 , @Azlan Haider guys, I am out of this thread now. Was having a discussion with @Talon and by mistake quoted one post of Talon which was to this poster and that too jokingly, for that this guy is saying I am harassing her. So guys sorry for my words, but I am utterly disgusted.

Last edited:
Sorry bro @RAMPAGE , @T-123456 , @Azlan Haider guys, I am out of forum, now. Was having a discussion with @Talon and by mistake quoted one post of Talon which was to this poster and that too jokingly, for that this guy is saying I am harassing her. So guys sorry for my words, but I am utterly disgusted.

Out of forum ?? come on yar , there is always a "ignore" option :)

U have the audacity to use the word 'dare' with me I see, anyways not telling u more as Talon is here, else would made u eat your own words.

Crap, gibberish, or bull crap? That's a good description for your own posts . What are you talking about? Shut the hell up, & stop annoying others then. You are the maniac, go ask some forum member to give you a tour of a mental hospital. What on Earth is "damid"? It's supposed to be "damn it". Lol! Don't even try to speak of audacity or making people eat their own words, & avoid bringing up other members who have no relation to the discussion you started. You have no idea how angry I am at the moment, especially when it's not me who started this discussion. You don't want to continue this argument? Fine, don't respond to me or I have the right to respond back.

@Aka123 @p(-)0ENiX

That's it guys.

Cut it out !!!

No problem, just tell him to stop bothering me.

Sorry bros. @RAMPAGE , @T-123456 , @Azlan Haider guys, I am out of this thread now. Was having a discussion with @Talon and by mistake quoted one post of Talon which was to this poster and that too jokingly, for that this guy is saying I am harassing her. So guys sorry for my words, but I am utterly disgusted.

I am disgusted that you are lying again. I never accused you of harassing her so stop playing the victim.

Out of forum ?? come on yar , there is always a "ignore" option :)

Yes, I hope your advice is accepted by this member.

You are a good person,i'm sure it was a misunderstanding.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom