What's new

Whatever

@Alpha1
OMG!! Alphee why isnt that member who was talking non sense about Malala and Faujihistorian thrown out of this site???
Dont you have one more R&D or TTA who can rate his posts negative so that those posts get auto moderated???
Can you give me the link?
if you are talking about the incident earlier today. , rockstar??.. i have rated him negatively, thats the most we can do :(

Can you give me the link?
if you are talking about the incident earlier today. , rockstar??.. i have rated him negatively, thats the most we can do :(
Yes I am talking about that idiot only.He abused not just that girl but a senior member repeatedly.
Posts need 3 negative ratings for auto moderation isnt it???

Yes I am talking about that idiot only.He abused not just that girl but a senior member repeatedly.
Posts need 3 negative ratings for auto moderation isnt it???
now 4 negative ratings are needed for auto deletion :(

My couzin is 9 days younger than me (19) and doing Msc in Botany
#FML

My couzin is 9 days younger than me (19) and doing Msc in Botany
#FML

I always wanted to ask you the following question,thanks for giving me the opportunity.
What are you doing these days?
If i'm not wrong you were in that busy and choked lane of pre-med.What's happening now.Did you get the green signal or is it still on yellow?

As a reward to the upcoming answer i'm posting the following images (that you may like more than candies) in advance.:enjoy:

116.jpg

cats-photoshopped-into-classical-art_7.jpg

^^^Any prospects of anyone of the above getting selected as an avatar?:D

cats-photoshopped-into-classical-art_1.jpg

Nah. If you disagree with him, then you have get out of the country. Screw the constitution.

Didn't want to say it there. But honestly I am extremely uncomfortable with this trend of falsified nationalism. You can not talk about caste, skin color discrimination. You do have to agree with the "Hindu way of life" is the best way to curb social crimes and go hell the west. I don't know but I think this intolerance is more to do with the impatience to have an ideal, prosperous and shining India spread among the youths.May be.

He's gonna be back in Guardians of the Galaxy. Did you watch the recent Thor flick?

Yes. I immensely enjoyed Loki in it.

Didn't want to say it there. But honestly I am extremely uncomfortable with this trend of falsified nationalism. You can not talk about caste, skin color discrimination. You do have to agree with the "Hindu way of life" is the best way to curb social crimes and go hell the west. I don't know but I think this intolerance is more to do with the impatience to have an ideal, prosperous and shining India spread among the youths.May be.

I do wonder though, how many posters from the so called 'lower castes' do we have here ?

Ask yourself, an ideal India according to whom?

Last edited:
And why do I find Thor so boring in the movies? :tsk: Somehow doesn't have the same charm as in comics or cartoons.

Because unlike Stark, who has a bit of personality and charisma to him (well done Robert Downey Jr) and Dr. Banner, who is a tortured lost soul, who feels alone and in fear of his Mr. Hyde, Thor's story seems boring. Loving father and Mother.

Doesn't translate well in the movies in a short time span.

Wonder how Thanos will be portrayed :)

Back
Top Bottom