What's new

Whatever

kyun aj wahan ap ko maar nahi pari kia

lol......Auntyji shayad apko pata nahi......jab bhi BD section pey koi naya thread khulta hai toh idune aur kobiraaz, bdforever sey khetey hai ki beta.....thread close kardey varna arp2041 a jayega....:D

o_Oo_O i think you need to read carefully again what i said (indeed for that you have take off your tool from brain for a while)

My assertion still stands. In a way, I am not talking just about rape, but other so called 'honor' crimes that are comitted by weak willed, insecure men who are scared at the march of progress of time. Can't bear to see that groups which were under their thumb are now slowly gaining more equality.

One of the underlying aspects of this is the Indian Male, who has had his ego coddled by his Momiji while growing up and by society while a grown up.

personally, I think that ego needs to be cut down to size.

My assertion still stands. In a way, I am not talking just about rape, but other so called 'honor' crimes that are comitted by weak willed, insecure men who are scared at the march of progress of time. Can't bear to see that groups which were under their thumb are now slowly gaining more equality.

One of the underlying aspects of this is the Indian Male, who has had his ego coddled by his Momiji and by society.

It must suffer a blow.

Your earlier post was out of context completely so i still advise read before you react blindly

lol......Auntyji shayad apko pata nahi......jab bhi BD section pey koi naya thread khulta hai toh idune aur kobiraaz, bdforever sey khetey hai ki beta.....thread close kardey varna arp2041 a jayega....:D

unn ko ap pe taras aa gaya ho ga na k roz mar khatay ho aur rona shoro kar detay ho

scorpionx whether the opening poster was right or wrong i am NOT at all discussing that.

My point was clear "You guys all of you including from my country are weak enough to admit your faults and stop pointing fingers at others and cry [look you have more so you dont have right to highlight crimes against women stories]"

I have a little objection on that "you guys all" remark. There are infact a large sect of Indians here who do not deny the gravity of the issue at all. But at the same time this is also true that the media coverage on this issue have went out of proportion and sadly, the western media like the Guardian have been extraordinarily critical and generalized the issues like India is truly a "rape capital" of the world. We do have social stigmas but the way it's been projected is wrong and needs a more patient and tolerant approach for analysis.

OP had a point? I thought he was blatantly trolling.

The message was simple, "Every society have problems like rape". But the way you say it varies from person to person. Unfortunately our OP followed the "an eye for an eye" route to express his anger.

My net connection is having hiccups, excuse me if can't reply in time.

Last edited:
Your earlier post was out of context completely so i still advise read before you react blindly

Everytime this issue, comes up, you say have some Balls.

Having balls means Jack in this issue. A bunch of internet warriors having a fight isn't going to make a dent.

It starts with me implementing that in my personal life.

Mass diffusion of education, awareness. A generational mindset.

The only issue of 'Balls' comes in when you frankly air your views in your community. Again and again.

he has a habit of running away when you counter him with logic ,
on some other thread he was calling punjabis as racist , i countered him for which he has still not given me a reply .

first give some anti-pakistani comments to prove yourself as a patriot(become safe) ,
once people are done believing you try to push or influence your nonsense on them ,
he calls himself as a patriot , i have just one simple question which patriotic indian would want a pathetic looser like RG become our pm , as i said he is just trying to push his agenda , they want the power to lie only in the hands of cong .

1.) Its only the Bhai Zakir who just talks about facts and its the Modi fans who run away or divert the debate.

2.) As for being Patriot i don't have to prove it to anyone.

3.) Before trolling u should have seen My date of joining PDF its years ago from the date when Modi was picked up as a PM candidate of BJP.

4.) Hence, its not a fake profile or fake patriot just to target Modi or promote Rahul Gandhi.

5.) I know these are the things which will go over the head of Modi fans as its above their IQ level.

:laugh: you can buy sri-paye-proof windows only there

:D

kyun aj wahan ap ko maar nahi pari kia

Can your city facilitate a a bullet proof car? I havent looked into the market here, cause I was thinking to get it fixed in our existing vehicle.

LOL?

what you take us for?

you might be better of asking Saith Aslam Moti wala in Karachi or Choudhry Rahim Dad Hundi wala.... I dont think you can buy such stuff in Pakistan , its custom build special order as far as I know. you need to import it and have it fixated

I thought you might be aware of the 100 list being reported by agencies. and secondly the way Allama Nasir Abbas was killed, you need a first reaction safety.. the guard provided by police is only effective if he has enough time to react.

Last edited:
I want to show someone his real place, if I'll do it, I'm going to hurt sentiments of other Members. :pissed: Kya karoo...:D

I want to show someone his real place, if I'll do it, I'm going to hurt sentiments of other Members. :pissed: Kya karoo...:D

It seems that someone is showing you your place :P go show him his place...

Troll :chilli: Vs Troll :chilli:

@KAL-EL

That whole America rape thread :hitwall:

Sorry about that bro

Thanks, but no apologies necessary bro. Not like you and I can control our respective hyper-nationalists. it's just a shame there are so many pissing contests around here. Like the saying goes "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" I think that applies to just about all of us.

@Alpha1
OMG!! Alphee why isnt that member who was talking non sense about Malala and Faujihistorian thrown out of this site???
Dont you have one more R&D or TTA who can rate his posts negative so that those posts get auto moderated???

Back
Top Bottom