What's new

Whatever

Because unlike Stark, who has a bit of personality and charisma to him (well done Robert Downey Jr) and Dr. Banner, who is a tortured lost soul, who feels alone and in fear of his Mr. Hyde, Thor's story seems boring. Loving father and Mother.

Doesn't translate well in the movies in a short time span.

Wonder how Thanos will be portrayed :)

And given his Godlike powers and immortality, I certainly don't approve of his love to an Earthling.:lol: And have you come across Beta Ray Bill? I'd like to see him partner Thor in a movie!

And regarding the upcoming Guardians movie, I think Ronan the Accuser is the primary antagonist. Thanos may make yet another insignificant cameo. But I think his presence will be significant in the next Avengers movie.

And given his Godlike powers and immortality, I certainly don't approve of his love to an Earthling.:lol: And have you come across Beta Ray Bill? I'd like to see him partner Thor in a movie!

And regarding the upcoming Guardians movie, I think Ronan the Accuser is the primary antagonist. Thanos may make yet another insignificant cameo. But I think his presence will be significant in the next Avengers movie.

Marvel has done this movies leading upto an Avengers movie bit brilliantly. Great revenue churner.

The Super Man and Batman franchises missed the boat I think.

@Indischer why do i have no recollection of Beta Ray Bill.

Last edited:
Marvel has done this movies leading upto an Avengers movie bit brilliantly. Great revenue churner.

The Super Man and Batman franchises missed the boat I think.

The Batman franchise did alright, didn't it? a good haul of Oscars to boot too. Superman, on the other hand, seems a lost cause. Maybe the upcoming Batman-Superman flick will resurrect his flagging image.

To be honest, I didn't quite like the plot of Avengers(the movie). Given the excellent story material already available, I was surprised it's plot was wafer-thin. And watching the latest Thor flick, I couldn't help but notice that while the Avengers banded together to prevent an alien invasion, they did not come together to prevent darkness taking over all the seven Worlds? :wacko:

The Batman franchise did alright, didn't it? a good haul of Oscars to boot too. Superman, on the other hand, seems a lost cause. Maybe the upcoming Batman-Superman flick will resurrect his flagging image.

To be honest, I didn't quite like the plot of Avengers(the movie). Given the excellent story material already available, I was surprised it's plot was wafer-thin. And watching the latest Thor flick, I couldn't help but notice that while the Avengers banded together to prevent an alien invasion, they did not come together to prevent darkness taking over all the seven Worlds? :wacko:

Because Batman franchise has the most interesting Rogue's gallery ever, that's why.

Joker, Sacrecrow, Two face, these were and are complex characters. Nah, Stark was probably passed out on his own vomit, and the Hulk probably saw his own TV series starring Lou Ferrigno and was in shock over how bad it was.

Back
Top Bottom