What's new

Whatever

I do wonder though, how many posters from the so called 'lower castes' do we have here ?

Ask yourself, an ideal India according to whom?

I am quite amused how conveniently I am being called anti_Indian because I am raising uneasy question :lol:

After two minutes...:hitwall:

Damn! But wasn't that SS guy calling you a mallu midget? You need to replace Sauron with Bilbo.:omghaha: That guy is a wierdo, btw.:pissed:

In the statisitics collected throughout India, in terms of states, Kerala is almost equal to Punjab. And is on average, taller than other Northern states.

Men and Women.

I am quite amused how conveniently I am being called anti_Indian because I am raising uneasy question :lol:

After two minutes...:hitwall:

Of course it's a trap. All the rebuttals against you have been non-sequiturs and kindergarten level he said, she said stuff.

The poster you are debating with is seriously comparing racism with how a Mother lets one sibling work more than the other.

The poster you are debating with is seriously comparing racism with how a Mother lets one sibling work more than the other.

But honestly Ravi, playing with kids is the new game I am enjoying very much. Enough for today I guess :rolleyes: By the way, new definition of racism is sprouting up. Gonna enjoy it with mute button on for a while.

But honestly Ravi, playing with kids is the new game I am enjoying very much. Enough for today I guess :rolleyes: By the way, new definitions of racism is sprouting up. Gonna enjoy it with mute button on for a while.

Chalo Bhai. Aaram karo.

you've incresed your BP enough today.

Published by the World Oberver:

Gentlemen, they’re not just for hipsters and the homeless any more. While both dead sexy and totally awesome, beards are also a boon to your overall health. Researchers discovered that men with beards and moustaches actually enjoy numerous benefits including, but not limited to, instant handsomeness.

A study from the University of Southern Queensland, published in the Radiation Protection Dosimetry journal, found that beards block 90 to 95 percent of UV

beard2.png

rays, thereby slowing the aging process and reducing the risk of skin cancer. Got asthma? Pollens and dust simply get stuck in that lustrous facial hair. Additionally, all that hair retains moisture and protects against the wind, keeping you looking young and fresh-faced. What’s more, shaving is usually the cause of ingrown hairs and bacterial infections that lead to acne.

Have you tossed your razor in the trash yet?

To conduct the study, researchers left bearded mannequins, along with less attractive, follically-challenged ones, in the blistering sun of the Australian outback and then compared the amount of radiation absorbed by each.

But don’t forget to take care of those blessed follicles; beards can also spread infection if not properly cared for and make consumption of certain foods (e.g. cheeseburgers, corn on the cob, falafel sandwiches—anything with hummus actually, bagel ‘n’ schmear, syrupy pancakes) rather laborious. Fuzzy-faced men would be wise to take advantage of beard wash and beard oil, essential tools for looking and feeling your beardy best.

BeardGrow(1).png

@Aeronaut @Pak-one @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @BLACKEAGLE @JUBA

What a good program by expats:

===============================

Dear KEMCOLIANS,

I am delighted to announce the names of the recipients of our KEMCAANA post graduate scholarships. The KEMCAANA delegation left for Lahore to interview candidates for three post graduate scholarships but the talent and caliber of the candidates was such that the delegation awarded a total of six! We greatly appreciate the generosity of our members and hope that future KEMCOLIANS will continue this spirit of giving back to support future generations of KEMCOLIANS.

Please help me in congratulating this year's KEMCAANA scholarship recipients:

1. Sana Tariq receives the Hamdani Scholarship for 7,000 dollars.

2. Mohammad Ajmal receives the Hamdani Scholarship for 7,000 dollars.

3. Arif Hussain receives the Najmuddin Massood Ansari scholarship for 5,000 dollars.

4. Muhammad Masab receives the Hayat Zafar scholarship for 5,000 dollars.

5. Jubran Afzal Rind receives the Bilqees Zafar Scholarship for 5,000 dollars.

6. Abdullah Bin Munir receives the Friends of Kemcaana scholarship for 5,000 dollars.

Once again, congratulations to the scholarship recipients and a great debt of gratitude to our generous benefactors.

Yours sincerely,

@Panther 57 pm me your contact number if you are free we can meet up this sunday ---if anyone around isb /pindi can hop in too

Assalam o Alaikum guye hope so you all are fine here, well does any one know how to hack facebook password without downloading and without any survey? yes, then kindly do tell me:lock:

hello guys, how are you all ? for few days i was having issue of not having access of the forum saying that google can not find defence pk :undecided: missed you all :(

Back
Top Bottom