What's new

Whatever

I am sorry!!!!!

God blase him. It is good that before his Swargvas, he show you well settled in US. I must have felt great. All his sacrifice would paid off.

This generation people were simply great. They spend their everything on their children without worrying at all about their comfort or happiness.

Nope, when he died, i was jobless and our industry was closed by corrupt officials. It's after his death, i had to study about forest law, fight legal cases against those corrupt officials and i won. Then i gave GRE and now doing MS in Nano Electronics. Planning to get into PhD next year. And after adequate funding assurance, i'll probably get a Jaguar.

Nope, when he died, i was jobless and our industry was closed by corrupt officials. It's after his death, i had to study about forest law, fight legal cases against those corrupt officials and i won. Then i gave GRE and now doing MS in Nano Electronics. Planning to get into PhD next year. And after adequate funding assurance, i'll probably get a Jaguar.

But prior to being Jobless, you must have a good job. ups and downs come and go.

But prior to being Jobless, you must have a good job. ups and downs come and go.

No, i didn't get a job in India because i wasn't good in programming, i'm more into fundamental physics. And my current research is into Nano scale electronics.

No, i didn't get a job in India because i wasn't good in programming, i'm more into fundamental physics. And my current research is into Nano scale electronics.

Guy, it seems that yours is a life of struggle. I can feel your love for your father and your pain of not showing good days to your father. Pl continue your research. I can foresee a great future of yours. There are some bad days in every one's life. It will over with time. I wish you best of luck!!!!!!!

@Indischer why would you ever get involved in that cluster fcuk of a thread by ISRO222 is beyond me :)

I wish I could say I empathise with your struggles. But my difficulties in life are due to my own Laziness.

Wish the best of luck to you. :-)

ah well I hate to bring this up, but does anyone know where I can buy bullet proof car windows in Lahore and how much is it likely to cost to get it fixed in Toyota?

and can it be fixed in Toyata at all?

@Irfan Baloch @Icarus @DESERT FIGHTER @Aeronaut

any direction will be appreciated.

:laugh: you can buy sri-paye-proof windows only there

:D

yaar BD section pey koi mazza hi nhi a rha......................:(

kyun aj wahan ap ko maar nahi pari kia

@Indischer why would you ever get involved in that cluster fcuk of a thread by ISRO222 is beyond me :)

I was sort of surprised to see Gambit trolling. He's usually much much better. I initially thought he had his facts wrong and so decided to step into that mess. Glad that thread is closed now.

I was sort of surprised to see Gambit trolling. He's usually much much better. I initially thought he had his facts wrong and so decided to step into that mess. Glad that thread is closed now.

Infact it proves that you guys are weak between the balls. weak enough to hide behind facepalms (all of you)

PERIOD

Gambit is a patriotic American. As Apple pie as the expression goes. The whole thread was an intentional troll bait.

He used to troll Chinese posters here hardcore, so not a surprise for me. :-)

I missed the whole Webmasterbaster fiasco, got a linksies so i can LOL?

Infact it proves that you guys are weak between the balls. weak enough to hide behind facepalms (all of you)

PERIOD
:o: What are you talking about?

Gambit is a patriotic American. As Apple pie as the expression goes. The whole thread was an intentional troll bait.

He used to troll Chinese posters here hardcore, so not a surprise for me. :-)

I missed the whole Webmasterbaster fiasco, got a linksies so i can LOL?

Unfortunately, the entire conversation and the threads that he'd created are all removed. They were very silly threads and he was being very impolite with everyone. A real Whackjob.:D

PERIOD

And where did this 'Balls' get Pakistanis? Arabs? Africans?

If you don't have the smarts, you will end up as the loser. It is always the one who goes around thumping his chest that gets the bullet in the back of the head.

This is why the West is at top.

The British didn't mouth off how much Manly Men they were. The Punjabis who blustered, and were filled with false machismo ended up kowtowing to them too.

I would rather be the British than the Punjabi idiot with the balls who has to serve under him.

This North Indian/Punjabi Pakhtoon Bull$shit Machismo culture is what pisses me off, and is ruining India in a way.

Too much mouthing off, and not enough brains.

Op had a point, no matter the way he did was wrong. But still, he was correct in his assertion.

scorpionx whether the opening poster was right or wrong i am NOT at all discussing that.

My point was clear "You guys all of you including from my country are weak enough to admit your faults and stop pointing fingers at others and cry [look you have more so you dont have right to highlight crimes against women stories]"

And where did this 'Balls' get Pakistanis? Arabs? Africans?

If you don't have the smarts, you will end up as the loser. It is always the one who goes around thumping his chest that gets the bullet in the back of the head.

This is why the West is at top.

The British didn't mouth off how much Manly Men they were. The Punjabis who blustered, and were filled with false machismo ended up kowtowing to them too.

I would rather be the British than the Punjabi idiot with the balls who has to serve under him.

This North Indian/Punjabi Pakhtoon Bull$shit Machismo culture is what pisses me off, and is ruining India in a way.

Too much mouthing off, and not enough brains.

o_Oo_O i think you need to read carefully again what i said (indeed for that you have take off your tool from brain for a while)

Back
Top Bottom