What's new

Whatever

Ahhh you're just saying that ! :ashamed:
Nope, I prefer to deal with Pakistanis more than anybody else, they can be trusted. For instance, when I arrived in Riyadh I got a taxi with a Saudi driver, he got 75 SR for 10 min long drive, while a Pakistani wouldn't get more than 20-25 SR max for that.

Nope, I prefer to deal with Pakistanis more than anybody else, they can be trusted. For instance, when I arrived in Riyadh I got a taxi with a Saudi driver, he got 75 SR for 10 min long drive, while a Pakistani wouldn't get more than 20-25 SR max for that.

I dunno whether that means you're saying that a Saudi demanded more form you because he was a Saudi & a Pakistani demanded less from you because he was an Ex-Pat in an Arab country giving lift to Arab or you mean that the Pakistani was fairer to you than the Saudi ? :unsure:

I dunno whether that means you're saying that a Saudi demanded more form you because he was a Saudi & a Pakistani demanded less from you because he was an Ex-Pat in an Arab country giving lift to Arab or you mean that the Pakistani was fairer to you than the Saudi ? :unsure:
Doesn't matter who is the driver, what I meant is that Pakistanis are fairer than others. Actually, after that drive I got another taxi with a Pakistani driver, and when I asked him how much, he said as you like, I gave him 50 SR and he was happy.:-)

Doesn't matter who is the driver, what I meant is that Pakistanis are fairer than others. Actually, after that drive I got another taxi with a Pakistani driver, and when I asked him how much, he said as you like, I gave him 50 SR and he was happy.:-)

I'm glad that you had a good interaction with Pakistan; I hope it'll work towards letting you see the actual picture on ground about how Pakistanis don't hate Arabs at all but love all Muslims - That is our greatest strength & our greatest failing !

Back
Top Bottom