What's new

Whatever

kabhi char bagh area me gaye aap ?? ya fir bada or chhota imambara ?? ya husainabad ???
kafi decoration wagerah karte us area me. char bagh se Airport se thoda pehle bus stand tak pure area me lightings karte bhai log, or gane wane sull sound pe.
fulltoo celebrations :enjoy:
Bada & chota imambara.....Yes
But never been there during the celebrations....
And I dont remember going to Husainabad ever.:(

Enjoy your holidays!!!:)

I think Imambara is actually pejorative; its Imam-Bar-gah unless I'm mistaken ! :unsure:

But because I don't adhere to that school of thought - I dunno I could be wrong ! :(

Husainabad is just opposite to the Chhota Imambara. that place is famous for embroidery (chikankari).
girls usually don't miss places like these :p:

I think Imambara is actually pejorative; its Imam-Bar-gah unless I'm mistaken ! :unsure:

But because I don't adhere to that school of thought - I dunno I could be wrong ! :(

both mean the same thing and if i am not wrong imambara is related to the shia muslims?? :what:

Last edited:
Husainabad is just opposite to the Chhota Imambara. that place is famous for embroidery (chikankari).
girls usually don't miss places like these :p:
Well we used to live far away from that place .I remember going out with my mom for shopping but it was to a place called hazratganj (If I am not wrong)

@levina

From lucknow huh ??? :azn:

I am not telling you that....lolzz
I have been to Nagaland too so then will you call me a Naga??? :p:

Happy Lohri!

The streets of Delhi would once again be dotted with bonfires, sales of revri and peanuts will shoot up and kitchens will be running overtime with traditional Punjabi delicacies on the festival of Lohri that falls today.

@levina woman you seems busy today....:D:D:D

Well we used to live far away from that place .I remember going out with my mom for shopping but it was to a place called hazratganj (If I am not wrong)

Yup, Hazratganj it is. and hussainabad is just two stops away from hazratganj ( as far as i remember ).:enjoy:
I was admitted in Lucknow command hospital for a while. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom