What's new

Whatever

ok guyz have fun and i am planning to go to sleep now

Take care and best of luck (btw i am only 8 posts away for achieving another milestone of 3000 posts)

I''m going to leave this for people to figure out before I go to sleep.

If someone figures out quickly, then either he's studied this guy with too much passion or his memory is really awesome

I''m going to leave this for people to figure out before I go to sleep.

If someone figures out quickly, then either he's studied this guy with too much passion or his memory is really awesome

Albert Einstein...........................

yeah I think amma go to sleep too cuz its 1:33 Am here and I have to go to collage tomorow morning.:cry:

I think I will catch yall later.:lazy:

Another picture of him with his sister

d51bb3a0f7cab0c21a78ea29e449d507.jpg

Hmmm....You are a grandpa, arent you?:woot:

dude, dont listen to 80s songs especially when chicks are around.:no:

Try Linkin Park:tup:

Boy, I do listen to the music for my pleasure

My attitude is enough for the Chicks :D

These days every son of a banker or an industrialist gets access to a recording studio with auto-tune and records a stupid "mein idhar tum kidhar aa jao chaley chalein" song. The true south asian music is from the '50s and '60s. And I'm not a geriatric.

You just spoke my mind out. These days all you ned to be a pop star is to have a wealthy dad and access to a model agency to hire some model to flaunt their skin in the back ground.

ANyone remember a band called "Band of Boys" ? all TV models formed that band to SING :D :rofl::rofl:

And they had a very famous hit called "Gori"

and the good news is that my elder sister has been blessed with Son today. She has become a Mother today (her first child)

Thanks to Allah All-mighty

May Allah help keep him away from the evil of Shai'taan and may he prosper

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom