What's new

Whatever

These days every son of a banker or an industrialist gets access toa recording studio with auto-tune and records a stupid "mein idhar tum kidhar aa jao chaley chalein" song. The true south asian music is from the '50s and '60s. And I'm not a geriatric.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that was funny

aap lagta hai Baba Adam ke zamane ke ho :angel:

Afghan girl by Steve McCurry.:tup:

Beat you !!!
8f5ea58a090da2d955e46a0170d834de.jpg

impressive Sparkling you are doing a great job here :rofl:

Next:

39cc8424b114b1f8205966047e6d66f6.jpg

or

d11673f367c3d4e1149df31e71d2a3ea.jpg

We have such a similar taste russki bro, no wonder we ended up in the same brotherhood :cheers:

I seriously hate Linkin parkl and the people who listen to their so called screaming that they call MUSIC.

I am a big fan of late 70s and 80s music.

Rolling stones anyone? :D

You just can't compair 80's music with today's crap, is it any suprise me and you have good taste in music? To get into the brotherhood you need to have good taste in music and you can't lie becuase the brotherhood administers that damn lie detector.

i wish PTCL could understand Urdu and at this moment i would have shared the songs of Nazia Hassan "Disco Deewanay ahaaaan"

-----------------------------

i had a very good day today (actually woke up all night :cry: ) and now planning to sleep

Perhaps i do understand urdu

Here is a pic for you to target practise.:usflag:
50b7dd4498ee1e3ed7675464affba70f.jpg

Flock of Seagalls:tdown: Linkin Park:tup:

:whistle:

Montley Crue would knock those guys out with their guitars while Ozzy would bite their heads off.

impressive Sparkling you are doing a great job here :rofl:

Next:

39cc8424b114b1f8205966047e6d66f6.jpg

or

d11673f367c3d4e1149df31e71d2a3ea.jpg

Pretty obvious. The famous borning monk.

Hòa thượng Thích Quảng Đứcm, Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhist monk who burned himself to death at a busy Saigon road intersection on 11 June 1963. Thích Quảng Đức was protesting against the persecution of Buddhists by South Vietnam's Ngô Đình Diệm administration.

This photo was taken by Malcolm Brown

Pretty obvious. The famous borning monk.

Hòa thượng Thích Quảng Đứcm, Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhist monk who burned himself to death at a busy Saigon road intersection on 11 June 1963. Thích Quảng Đức was protesting against the persecution of Buddhists by South Vietnam's Ngô Đình Diệm administration.

This photo was taken by Malcolm Brown

oh well i guess you were also very fast and it took you a while to find the background of this picture so that you can share here. You also deserve thanks for this

Back
Top Bottom