What's new

Whatever

and the good news is that my elder sister has been blessed with Son today. She has become a Mother today (her first child)

Thanks to Allah All-mighty

May Allah help keep him away from the evil of Shai'taan and may he prosper

Mubarak ! Mubarak ! Mubarak !:smitten::chilli:
Zaki bhai usse juldi juldi barra kar dein phir uss kee shadi bhe karwane hae aap nae.:)

Mubarak ! Mubarak ! Mubarak !:smitten::chilli:
Zaki bhai usse juldi juldi barra kar dein phir uss kee shadi bhe karwane hae aap nae.:)

Thanks Khayr Mubarak

and i thought you are saying "Jaldi jaldi usay bara karo phir usay bhi defence.pk pe addict kar do"

Isse Khussi Mein Guess the name of this women...

yeh joh Ghair mahram aurat aap ne share ki hai woh itni pardah guzaar hai ke iski picture visible hi nahi hai :no:

I can see the album link after quoting your post but that doesn't work

wah g wah Great oper humare petti bhai ko bhe pehchaan lein wo bechara sharminda hoo raha hae,kithae uortaan witch phassa ditta.....:devil:

wah g wah Great oper humare petti bhai ko bhe pehchaan lein wo bechara sharminda hoo raha hae,kithae uortaan witch phassa ditta.....:devil:

Sorry i couldn't understand that........... please say in english or clear urdu

I mean
Identify this person....

i think Join Chief of Army Staff General Tariq Majid........... in his young age

oh yaar i am off now........ kitna guess karwao ge tum log........... woh bhi nasa aur army to main to mera knowledge bilkul hi poor hai :cry:

koi famous historians hon politicians hon zara asaani rahti hai :cry:

Waise bhi i am going to take a shower now in a couple of minutes and then to Sweet Shop to buy sweet boxes to distribute among my family

one thing is certain i have seen this man before

If not Tariq Majid then could be Tariq Khan :rofl:

and the good news is that my elder sister has been blessed with Son today. She has become a Mother today (her first child)

Thanks to Allah All-mighty

May Allah help keep him away from the evil of Shai'taan and may he prosper

Mubarak ho mubarak ho !!!!

Aaab batao party kahan hai?

Mubarak ho mubarak ho !!!!

Aaab batao party kahan hai?

Here: - Tonight at 10 o Clock ...... Be there on time

023fb832b8a93fe87136f52433656306.jpg

You just spoke my mind out. These days all you ned to be a pop star is to have a wealthy dad and access to a model agency to hire some model to flaunt their skin in the back ground.

ANyone remember a band called "Band of Boys" ? all TV models formed that band to SING :D :rofl::rofl:

And they had a very famous hit called "Gori"

Here is the song guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom