What's new

Whatever

You need some music education...the 80's had all the legendary rockers and of course new age groups such as flock of seagalls. I spit on Linkin Park.

We have such a similar taste russki bro, no wonder we ended up in the same brotherhood :cheers:

I seriously hate Linkin parkl and the people who listen to their so called screaming that they call MUSIC.

I am a big fan of late 70s and 80s music.

Rolling stones anyone? :D

i wish PTCL could understand Urdu and at this moment i would have shared the songs of Nazia Hassan "Disco Deewanay ahaaaan"

-----------------------------

i had a very good day today (actually woke up all night :cry: ) and now planning to sleep

You need some music education...the 80's had all the legendary rockers and of course new age groups such as flock of seagalls. I spit on Linkin Park.

Here is a pic for you to target practise.:usflag:
50b7dd4498ee1e3ed7675464affba70f.jpg

Flock of Seagalls:tdown: Linkin Park:tup:

:whistle:

Urdu/Hindi speaking forum members only:-

Song makes me go to sleep ..... so relaxing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin Carter shot this legendary, heart wrenching and disturbing picture. He committed suicide an year later.

I'm going to go sleep now. :hang2:

aaaah :devil: first time when knew the answer and i am late.......................... otherwise always gave my answer before everybody :flame::flame::flame:

ok now another photo............. this is probably the most famous picture in internet world

8c083f763dbc7032976411c519015abf.jpg

nice song but little bit boring too :rofl: Poetry is great :tup:

These days every son of a banker or an industrialist gets access to a recording studio with auto-tune and records a stupid "mein idhar tum kidhar aa jao chaley chalein" song. The true south asian music is from the '50s and '60s. And I'm not a geriatric.

Back
Top Bottom