What's new

Whatever

Can someone explain what yaar or yarr means? I see that word often but i have no idea what it means.

Can someone explain what yaar or yarr means? I see that word often but i have no idea what it means.

"Arre yaar??" oh maan.... "Kya hua yaar"?, what happend man?

it depends on usage, when u tell mera yar mar gaya.. it means my friend is dead... So its just a common phrase for buddy...

Yaar means Friend

And yara means Friend/Mate also........... there is no such word as Yaara...... but when you want to quickly frank with somebody you can use Yaara also. You will only hear this word amongst youngsters only....... (i think)

Correct word is Yaar that means Friend.

There is no such word as Yara or Friendy in both English or Urdu language :lol::lol::lol:

Who is this woman?

318a8fd3b0b3c0cf1b63822989680d72.jpg

This is Aleida March who is the second wife of the great Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

I don't listen to much music, but this is way too easy.

It's "A Flock of Seagulls" famous for their song "I Ran Away".

:woot: I didn't think anyone would get it...i thought i was the only one that still listens to 80's music.

80's music was the best :smitten:

They're also famous for this song:

Doesn't the lead singer have rad hair?

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot: I didn't think anyone would get it...i thought i was the only one that still listens to 80's music.

80's music was the best :smitten:

Hmmm....You are a grandpa, arent you?:woot:

dude, dont listen to 80s songs especially when chicks are around.:no:

Try Linkin Park:tup:

if Sparklingway had not answered i am sure i would have :P (joking)

I didn't know about them

Hmmm....You are a grandpa, arent you?:woot:

dude, dont listen to 80s songs especially when chicks are around.:no:

Try Linkin Park:tup:

You need some music education...the 80's had all the legendary rockers and of course new age groups such as flock of seagalls. I spit on Linkin Park.

Back
Top Bottom