What's new

Whatever

there wont be anybody in this planet who dont know the name of that person, u know him too. give it a try.

Aisa hai ka?? Ok , Lemme think.... But if my brains come out, U will be responsible for this major Risk taken by me, I dont strain my brain too much u know...

hammy decait is here xD

hey zaki dacait, we have to loot LCA tejas and xebex lets go brother

Okey if you all lost, then thank this comment, else I wont publish the name. Bcoz I dont want to publish the name while some still digging on internet.

For my country men and Muslims brothers,
Guess who is this personality
A Persian : came from a noble Zoroastrian family from a town near Ispahan (Persia). Since his early age, he had a great desire to find the true religion. One day while passing by a church, he was attracted towards Christianity. On learning that this religion was originated in Syria, he left his home against the wishes of his father for Syria and associated himself with a succession of Christian anchorites. Here, he came to know about coming of the last Prophet (PBUH) and the signs accompanying his advent. He then travelled to Hijaz, where he was seized and sold into slavery. He was taken to Madina, where he eventually met the Prophet (PBUH). When he found in the Prophet (PBUH) the fulfilment of all the signs of which he had been informed by his Christian teachers, he embraced Islam.
????
It's easy ..........

For my country men and Muslims brothers,
Guess who is this personality
A Persian : came from a noble Zoroastrian family from a town near Ispahan (Persia). Since his early age, he had a great desire to find the true religion. One day while passing by a church, he was attracted towards Christianity. On learning that this religion was originated in Syria, he left his home against the wishes of his father for Syria and associated himself with a succession of Christian anchorites. Here, he came to know about coming of the last Prophet (PBUH) and the signs accompanying his advent. He then travelled to Hijaz, where he was seized and sold into slavery. He was taken to Madina, where he eventually met the Prophet (PBUH). When he found in the Prophet (PBUH) the fulfilment of all the signs of which he had been informed by his Christian teachers, he embraced Islam.
????
It's easy ..........

i didn't read what you wrote above i just read 1 line or 2 and i can tell you this is Hazrat Saleman Farsi R.A.

I would have nailed the Gagarin trivia the second I would have seen him. Seems there are space aficionados like me here.

Here's another question on the same theme :-

Back
Top Bottom