What's new

Whatever

Hoover dam in USA............................

But this is not very popular yaar

:blink:
howcome, it still consider as an engineering marvel across the world. many hollywood movies shot there. and was the largest hydroelectric plant and concrete structure for a period.:P

Zaki bhai, sorry its not in UK.:partay:

:blink:
howcome, it still consider as an engineering marvel across the world. many hollywood movies shot there. and was the largest hydroelectric plant and concrete structure for a period.:P

Zaki bhai, sorry its not in UK.:partay:

well i have recognized almost every single picture and none of them were from UK :rofl::rofl::rofl: i have a record of 100% so far :rofl:

and i know about this dam but it is not famous like Three Gorgeous Dam or Tarbela Dam or Fort Peck Dam etc

Now who is this, anyone???

13593139_veerappan2.jpg

well i have recognized almost every single picture and none of them were from UK :rofl::rofl::rofl: i have a record of 100% so far :rofl:

and i know about this dam but it is not famous like Three Gorgeous Dam or Tarbela Dam or Fort Peck Dam etc

No u dont..........u didnt answer the dog's name- Hachiko's name.:taz:

Now who is this, anyone???

13593139_veerappan2.jpg

Veerappan Dacait

its written in your image properties and i don't know about that NASA Scientist and you are right i couldn't recognize Hichiko and i have no idea about NASA scientists

:cheers:
Veerappan Dacait

its written in your image properties and i don't know about that NASA Scientist and you are right i couldn't recognize Hichiko and i have no idea about scientists

Hey not fair... dont make me cry... Ok ok I give u full marks.... good one buddy....

can anybody give a shot at the person I just posted?? I double the point for that answer!!!

Back
Top Bottom