What's new

Whatever

Pakistani readers should have at least recognized this.

It's the national animal of Pakistan, the "Markhor".

Excellent.............. lagta hai yahan bas hum 2 hi bande Pakistan ki history se waqif hain. Pehle bhi Pakistan related sawalat main logon ko takleef hoe thee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seleucus I Nicator ............... an officer of Alexandra The Great

Indeed. Now I'm gonna go attend some classes :)

you know sparklingway when you post the picture next time copy the link and paste into TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and click on URL and paste the link and upload there. This way it will rename the picture name otherwise when you post a picture usually the name is also written there so it is easy for more members to guess. I could guess your pictures so far because they were not difficuilt but in future i might also have to cheat :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or just copy the picture and rename the file and upload again to ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting So that nobody can recognize the picture

whatz up everyone, am back from class :-)B)

what did I miss??

again you are going to say ke easy walay sawal pooch liye joh tumhain aate thay...................... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:blink:
Zaki bhai, traslate karoo plzzz, amme poor little Mallu.:undecided:

oh really i thought u can understand hindi :lol::lol::lol:

i said and now you will say that we were asking easy questions when you were away................. :lol:

hey KillBill, I read your reply. we may have difference over the credibility of astrology, but hey, amma try to get my birth time and stuff to PM you. really intersted to know if can bent a GiRl which i been after for the last few weeks. :P

oh really i thought u can understand hindi :lol::lol::lol:

I can understand little bitty, I used to speak and write little better when I was in my 10th grade and stuff, but since then I havent tried or used Hindi so naturally lost it.:cry:

i said and now you will say that we were asking easy questions when you were away................. :lol:

Oh yeah, what u reserved some easy questions for me? :oops:

I can understand little bitty, I used to speak and write little better when I was in my 10th grade and stuff, but since then I havent tried or used Hindi so naturally lost it.:cry:

Oh yeah, what u reserved some easy questions for me? :oops:

ok easy one for you........... reocgnize this man

1fe85c3a986ec957e325c5a0525009ab.jpg

Back
Top Bottom