What's new

Whatever

We've planned our journey well in advance, except Italy. Thank's for your suggestions, now atleast I have some Idea and can plan out things. If I need more suggestion, i'll IM you and bug you :D. Hope you'll be there to guide me. :angel:

You have 8 days... if money doesn't bother you much and willing to spend 10 good days in Europe. Start from Rome to Venice to Glacier Train in Switzerland to few other places I can recommend in Switzerland to France/Spain or Germany/Holland and back to your home city. All can be done if you stay for 1-2 days at each destination. If you want to relax then two cities in Italy and one city in Switzerland is fine. You can add another country in your itineracy very easily. It's like travelling one Indian state to another

@S.U.R.B. Do you have knowlege about new Neo-natal Cources, and recent developments in the field.
You know they don't make the baby Cry anymore ;)

Man you just reminded me about a video conference on Pediatric Surgery.Which is type of a virtual ,live symposium.I had got myself registered there last month.So, it's time to check my email.:D (as it was planned to be aired on the 18th of this month).

Last edited by a moderator:
That's amazing to hear, didn't know about those projects before. Are you sure about the numbers? 10B is a large sum of money, didn't think Indian orgs had so much liquid cash, or are they financing through debt?

Yeahh being a truckie is hard, those long lonely hours in the middle of nowhere.

What kinda vehicles can you drive with a MR license? I'm looking to get my forklift license right now, I don't want to be one of those engineers who's afraid to get hteir hands dirty.

GVK, Adani Believe Hope Remains For Australian Coal
(06/03/13 )
Despite these circumstances, GVK Group and Adani Enterprises (BSE:512599), India's largest importer of coal for power stations, are forging ahead with a "$21 billion bet" on Queensland's Galilee Basin, which covers over 247,000 square kilometers and is estimated to contain 14 billion MT of coal, Bloomberg reported. As GVK moves forward with both its Carmichael and Alpha mines, the latter of which is expected to begin exports by 2017, Adani is set to begin construction this year on its Carmichael mine, whose first output is slated for 2016.

Aditya Birla and Coal India are also looking for Coal assets in Australia ($5 Billion to $6 Billion).Coal India is sitting on a Cash pile of $10 Billion :cheesy:

Coal India Ltd. scouts for mines in Australia, Indonesia and Colombia

A CIL official speaking on condition of anonymity said the most promising sites were in Australia, as the deposits there under consideration have a potential production of about 30 million tons per annum with scope for expansion, and that CIL officials have already been given access to the data room of the Australian mines. The properties are privately owned mines in East Australia, with one valued at $2.25 billion, and CIL is pursuing the possibility of establishing an equal joint venture.

You can drive a 8 ton or something truck.Never drove one other than test day :lol:

My most trusted soldier, you should know better when the Emperor is quiet. If he is, it means that he's planning something, and the Emperor never plans the ordinary. :devil:

Beloved Emperor @Hyperion , why are you so quiet?

I feel thy mood is somber, after the fall of Naswarvillie.

The minions need something to cheer about.They laugh when you laugh.Your one sight is their morale booster.Your smile fills their heart with hope and energy.:)

And an emperor is an emperor, no matter whatever he do or wherever he dwell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom