What's new

Whatever

dare they do dat
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
you kno my capabilities dun u
smileys-love-920181.gif

What do you mean 'dare they do dat' ? :angry:

They are your parents they can do whatever they feel right ! :pissed:

At any rate I wouldn't blame them if they decided to take your Internet Privileges away from you because you are talking to unknown men - like us - over the internet at 1 in the morning ! :disagree:

Aaaj kaal kei bachooon ka tou Khuda hi Haafiz haii ! :undecided:

LMFAO... I certainly do know of your abilities.... after all, I made you my sis, and the Emperor choses wisely! :D

Nah.... webby would never ever give you an infraction, you are too awesome for such things....... :kiss3:

Take care of yourself baby sis...... don't take panga with elders in serious threads, whenever annoyed, tell me to do it! :P

yes he does...all three i got till nw are by him:P last wali 10th ko mili thi jo 10th oct ko xpire hogi
smileys-love-920181.gif

Of course aren't you ?

They were our soldiers....our protectors...our sons !

yes im n everyone is....they were so capable n competent

but i thot studies or career ki waja sey u r down :what:

Yups, knew Gen Niazi, dads friend........ called back home for condolences........

He died EXACTLY like my uncle three years ago........

What are the locals of those areas going to do about it ?

This couldn't have been possible without local support ! I dunno what to do of these people ! :hitwall:

@Armstrong BB @Hyperion @Alpha1 @Mirzay

do u ppl kno dat very intellligent surgeon who died in a bomb attack in pindi some time back? he was one of da best ophthalmologists of da world? n very gud muslim too:cry:

so my research is now officially completed ---- once again --- success

Conslusion: Controversial/romantic statements attracts more publicity

lol ur a mod so ur every statement counts :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom