What's new

Whatever

Last edited by a moderator:
Kia hua lala? Is it the weather? :P

Tell Cachu Emperor, what saddens lil baby Buttsy???

I mean seriously..... yara....... have no recollection of last 48 hours myself...... found myself at some girlyz place in the morning...... no idea who the hell....
..... my car was no where...... took a taxi......... found the car via GPS.......... got back home, and slept like a biaaaaaaaaaaaaach........ :laughcry:

just recorded in my secret book im gunna finally reveal to u mom one day :rofl: looks like very filmy :rofl: why must u had to ask for help to a Girly n a stay in her house :rofl: lol ye tu movies my huta hey....

once upon a time on one dark scary n stormy nite,da car bugged into da tree,da breaks failed...cudnt see no one dur dur tuk then suddenly saw a house on top of da hill ...knocked at da door n a beautiful young girl came out:P ... she made a coffee n food
smileys-scare-861807.gif
...n said dear hyperion u can stay here untill ur car n ur senses come back.....rest is to be continued :rofl:

i have to go now bye all n gud nite :wave:

Happens if you drink too much :P ........ baby Marsha should avoid anything with alcohol in it........ :pissed:

just recorded in my secret book im gunna finally reveal to u mom one day :rofl: looks like very filmy :rofl: why must u had to ask for help to a Girly n a stay in her house :rofl: lol ye tu movies my huta hey....

once upon a time on one dark scary n stormy nite,da car bugged into da tree,da breaks failed...cudnt see no one dur dur tuk then suddenly saw a house on top of da hill ...knocked at da door n a beautiful young girl came out:P ... she made a coffee n food
smileys-scare-861807.gif
...n said dear hyperion u can stay here untill ur car n ur senses come back.....rest is to be continued :rofl:

Meri jan, locals of these areas are mostly involved in all of this..... in case of my uncle, it was a constable (from different sect) on his own security detail that gave info to the insurgents. We later found him and got rid of him along with his ....

What are the locals of those areas going to do about it ?

This couldn't have been possible without local support ! I dunno what to do of these people ! :hitwall:

Meri jan, locals of these areas are mostly involved in all of this..... in case of my uncle, it was a constable (from different sect) on his own security detail that gave info to the insurgents. We later found him and got rid of him along with his ....

Was your Uncle a Shia ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom