What's new

Whatever

Everything is fine darling..... couple of days back me and zeeeezuuuuu got a bit afraid due to your continued absence, we thought maybe your mom and dad took away your computer privileges.. :P

i-m-fine-with-derp_design.png

how.jpg

IZ

DA

images

going-logo1.jpg

:tongue:

Everything is fine darling..... couple of days back me and zeeeezuuuuu got a bit afraid due to your continued absence, we thought maybe your mom and dad took away your computer privileges.. :P

dare they do dat
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
you kno my capabilities dun u
smileys-love-920181.gif

forumin ki lea time nae milta:undecided: n then since webby is free these days so he wastes no moment to give me infractions :tongue:

@Hyperion - I took my 3rd class of FOREX today; tell me something sobering to anchor me back to the ground !

Last edited by a moderator:
Kia hua lala? Is it the weather? :P

Tell Cachu Emperor, what saddens lil baby Buttsy???

I mean seriously..... yara....... have no recollection of last 48 hours myself...... found myself at some girlyz place in the morning...... no idea who the hell......... my car was no where...... took a taxi......... found the car via GPS.......... got back home, and slept like a biaaaaaaaaaaaaach........ :laughcry:

I'm very down !

Kia hua lala? Is it the weather? :P

Tell Cachu Emperor, what saddens lil baby Buttsy???

I mean seriously..... yara....... have no recollection of last 48 hours myself...... found myself at some girlyz place in the morning...... no idea who the hell......... my car was no where...... took a taxi......... found the car via GPS.......... got back home, and slept like a biaaaaaaaaaaaaach........ :laughcry:

They - the TTP - killed more of our boys including a Major-General & a Lt.Colonel !

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO... I certainly do know of your abilities.... after all, I made you my sis, and the Emperor choses wisely! :D

Nah.... webby would never ever give you an infraction, you are too awesome for such things....... :kiss3:

Take care of yourself baby sis...... don't take panga with elders in serious threads, whenever annoyed, tell me to do it! :P

dare they do dat
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
you kno my capabilities dun u
smileys-love-920181.gif

forumin ki lea time nae milta:undecided: n then since webby is free these days so he wastes no moment to give me infractions :tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom