What's new

Whatever

@Zakii a friend suggested me to must visit San remo??? What do you say on???

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever Thread!
Rwandan_refugee_camp_in_east_Zaire.jpg

@Zakii a friend suggested me to must visit San remo??? What do you say on???

well I don't think it is wise to go to Sanremo... You could rather go across the border in Spain and visit better places. If you want to limit yourself only in Italy then you can add Florence in your itineracy and if you have more time then Pisa as well or Milan if you have any interest in seeing the financial capital/big city.

You will already be visiting Venice so you would have already seen plenty of water. If you do want to visit another beach then the Island of Sicily is pretty good place to visit. (remember Godfather movie) ?

and yes you might be paying a lot to go to that Island (I haven't been there myself)

PS: I don't speak Italian and I also used Google translator :)

well I don't think it is wise to go to Sanremo... You could rather go across the border in Spain and visit better places. If you want to limit yourself only in Italy then you can add Florence in your itineracy and if you have more time then Pisa as well or Milan if you have any interest in seeing the financial capital/big city.

You will already be visiting Venice so you would have already seen plenty of water. If you do want to visit another beach then the Island of Sicily is pretty good place to visit. (remember Godfather movie) ?

and yes you might be paying a lot to go to that Island (I haven't been there myself)

PS: I don't speak Italian and I also used Google translator :)

We've planned our journey well in advance, except Italy. Thank's for your suggestions, now atleast I have some Idea and can plan out things. If I need more suggestion, i'll IM you and bug you :D. Hope you'll be there to guide me. :angel:

@S.U.R.B. Do you have knowlege about new Neo-natal Cources, and recent developments in the field.
You know they don't make the baby Cry anymore ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom