What's new

Whatever

Dear @hinduguy ,how many languages do you know in terms of comprehension,speaking, reading & writing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear @hinduguy ,how many languages do you know in terms of comprehension,speaking, reading & writing?

can read/write/understand : 3
only understand (mostly) : 1

would like to learn a foreign language and my fav are spanish/farsi/arabic

Last edited by a moderator:
did you learn on your own .. or joined any class? i would like to learn a foreign language...

Classes and there are other reasons behind it that I can't/don't want to share here. I suggest you to learn Spanish, as it's not cumbersome and one can learn it with in 6 months.

PS : I face challenges while comprehending English but not Russian.

Classes and there are other reasons behind it that I can't/don't want to share here. I suggest you to learn Spanish, as it's not cumbersome and one can learn it with in 6 months.

ruskie bf? wanted to study medicine? :lol:
yeah spanish is one of my favourite, I am thinking of joining some class for primary level learning..

ruskie bf? wanted to study medicine? :lol:
yeah spanish is one of my favourite, I am thinking of joining some class for primary level learning..

No Ruskie bf and I hate medical profession, so studying medicine :suicide:. Try and give it a shot, one can easily perfect Spanish in short time. :whistle:

bro where will we have our Naswarville chit chat ? :cray:

Barre waqt pe aye ap bro, check this style.\/\/

5362_320219051442843_391260320_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom