What's new

Whatever

not interested
gayspin.gif

@hinduguy What me is not good looking enough- is that it? :cry:

Wait let us put it to a vote as they say- @jaibi and @Flamingo (wildcards hain dono), go to me profile and tell me if I am not good enough for hinduguy here (me is in absolute white tee).
@Hyperion Where have you vanished off to? I have decided to accelerate the BD annexation plan now that Skull and Bones has turned out to be a traitor. We must cull these treacherous swines, they breath and live only to offend us and throw obstacles in the way of our final plan wrt BD.:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy What me is not good looking enough- is that it? :cry:

Wait let us put it to a vote as they say- @jaibi and @Flamingo (wildcards hain dono), go to me profile and tell me if I am not good enough for hinduguy here (me is in absolute white tee).
@Hyperion Where have you vanished off to? I have decided to accelerate the BD annexation plan now that Skull and Bones has turned out to be a traitor. We must cull these treacherous swines, they breath and live only to offend us and throw obstacles in the way of our final plan wrt BD.:angry:
jaibi is psychoanalyst and flamingo is half-psycho ... both are a bit scary... :girl_wacko:

Probable. Ah, this is good. I have a psyche for myself and I am not on the clock.:flame:

Oh and one more thing- I somehow don't care too much for any notion of privacy as far as my own person and details are concerned- unless there is say some security issue like an ID or password to something that is related to my work/profession or has a potential of severe misuse- on the other hand an embarrassing instance, action, some less than descent shot of me- all of it is always kosher. I despise keeping secrets, have a standard ordinance out for my friends that I shall not keep any secrets. Never minded anyone poking their nose in.

I have tried to share my interests and hobbies but people in the main are resistant to even the smallest quantum of change- one of the only attributes that bothers me to no end. Although as an addition- often times the poking and prodding is not just for stimulation but also to observe how the person being prodded will react- somehow I love the endless permutations possible regarding how people react to different stimulus under different conditions, same stimulus over a period of time under different conditions...etc..etc.

Privacy is a very subjective thing. For you what is privte might not be private for me. For instance I had a client who told me intimate details of her drug abuse yet would not tell me her maiden name and her reason for it was that it was 'private.' People tend to create different notions of what is private and what is not for them. Secondly, as you have stated that you need stimulation then it is natural that your threshold, let's say, of privacy is low because being alone (in terms of personal space) and then asking for stimulation (which is often connected to other people) are two very contradicatory things. Again, Dili, there are protocols for this thing which cannot be done online or at least here. Yet, in a preliminary analysis I would say that your need to be stimulated causes you to be curious, open and somewhat pervasive in other's personal space.

I would comment that in professional terms that you do not seem to be a clinical case i.e. this aspect of your life is not impeding your everyday life. Next, neither does it seem to be a hinderance for your long term goals (though I would suggest you re-think a career in accountancy that might be a tad bit too boring for you). So it seems all you want to do is to have some insight. Am I correct?

jaibi is psychoanalyst and flamingo is half-psycho ... both are a bit scary... :girl_wacko:

I'm happily committed, oye :D

Privacy is a very subjective thing. For you what is privte might not be private for me. For instance I had a client who told me intimate details of her drug abuse yet would not tell me her maiden name and her reason for it was that it was 'private.' People tend to create different notions of what is private and what is not for them. Secondly, as you have stated that you need stimulation then it is natural that your threshold, let's say, of privacy is low because being alone (in terms of personal space) and then asking for stimulation (which is often connected to other people) are two very contradicatory things. Again, Dili, there are protocols for this thing which cannot be done online or at least here. Yet, in a preliminary analysis I would say that your need to be stimulated causes you to be curious, open and somewhat pervasive in other's personal space.

I would comment that in professional terms that you do not seem to be a clinical case i.e. this aspect of your life is not impeding your everyday life. Next, neither does it seem to be a hinderance for your long term goals (though I would suggest you re-think a career in accountancy that might be a tad bit too boring for you). So it seems all you want to do is to have some insight. Am I correct?

I'm happily committed, oye :D

I wanted an opinion, yes.

It is odd that for someone who is never truly satisfied or satiated life itself is very much pleasing.:D

I certainly hope so. Unemployment has gone up to 5.8%.

And India already has large reserves of Coal, so I doubt they'll demand too much of WA coal.
@Aeronaut

We have a family real estate business which is going well. I'm also getting two salaries. My RAAF pay as well as my WorleyParson's pay, not too worried about the future. As cloud_9 stated above, Indian demand should pick up, but it unlikely to be at Chinese levels.

Australia does pay its truck drivers and other blue collar workers well. There is no harm in it. Those who deserve success will attain it.

I also have friends who've lost jobs (mostly retail part time) and everybody knows that unemployment is a lagging indicator. The economy is in the doldrums right now.
China had even bigger reserves than India.
Coal mining in India is a expensive business for private players because of environment clearances and land acquisitions,Indian coal has high ash content and Coal India has monopoly on Indian Coal reserves.

Adani is pumping $10 Billion in their Carmichael Coal Mine Project.They have a generation capacity of 5000MW and are aiming for 20000 MW by 2020 so the

GVK's investment is also closer to $10 Billion and they are implementing 5000MW of generation capacity.

Japan is the biggest importer of Australian coal Chinese demand will increase as they move away from the local coal in a bid to control pollution.

Iron ore will surely take a hit Coal,Uranium will be the winners

My mate is a truckie,he's getting paid well but then again its a hard job as you are constantly on the move.

LOL! Even I have got a MR License :ashamed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom