What's new

Whatever

NO need, I got what I needed, BTW you were asking whether I was a fanboy? This is how I collect data- 90% of the time from 3rd paty sources with established standards. :) @hinduguy you can remove it, no need to clutter the thread.

Notification of non-compliance to NIJ .06 standards for a certain product.
I can open it it's just one page though

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you hate the BDians so much?

I do not hate them, my parents were Bangladeshi. The girl i'm dating in US a Bangladeshi. My family is interlinked with cross border connections.

But Bangladeshis in this forum are much fun to play around with, specially with their status of a minnow and the ego of a giant.

I do not hate them, my parents were Bangladeshi. The girl i'm dating in US a Bangladeshi. My family is interlinked with cross border connections.

But Bangladeshis in this forum are much fun to play around with, specially with their status of a minnow and the ego of a giant.

Hmmm. my mum's great great great grand-dad maybe more older- dunno came from present day BD- made it big though. Became a civil engineer with the Brits- BIG A$$ haveli in dokhineshwar. I would have been cool with them if they weren't so- KILL ALL THE DADAS!

@jaibi what are you guys protecting with the VERA-E passive detection system?

I would wager if I could find out where one was stationed- something rather important would be somewhere close by.

kiaaaa?? Jahaz hi laga hai :crazy_pilot: :D

Done and done sir ji, already got what I needed. So about those VERA-Es.....

Keeeyaaa VERA-Es????

kiaaaa?? Jahaz hi laga hai :crazy_pilot: :D

Someday I am going to take over NCA. I am going to appoint @Skull and Bones to lead a genocidal and terrible offensive into the heart of Bangladesh and authorize a decapitation strike against Pakistan- just collating data with that aim in mind.:)

@Dillinger .. you barely hide your disdain for my fellow brothers.. I hope one of them steals your cow one day :pissed:

Ain't got no cows wimme- GOT a lot of buffaloes back in Bihar though.
@jaibi VERA-E Passive detection system- Pakistan apparently has 3-5 such systems.

Someday I am going to take over NCA. I am going to appoint @Skull and Bones to lead a genocidal and terrible offensive into the heart of Bangladesh and authorize a decapitation strike against Pakistan- just collating data with that aim in mind.:)

All that for NCA (National College of Arts) :p

Hmmm. my mums great great great grand-dad maybe more older- dunno came from present day BD- made it big though. Became a civil engineer with the Brits- BIG A$$ haveli in dokhineshwar. I would have been cool with them if they weren't so- KILL ALL THE DADAS!

I don't even have any issues with the Pakistanis, who then dragged down our family members from their home and shot them in the streets. It's time for us educated bunch to keep aside all past burns and start afresh. Scars might never heal, but we can do our best to hide them, rather than pulling them up at even slightest of grudge.

Frankly, the west laughs at us. If England and France can be allies, what's stopping us? As i said, the girl i'm dating is a Bangladeshi Muslim, my best friend in NY is a mainlander Chinese, who apparently still can't pronounce my name, and calls me by only Ghosh. :D

Where's this harmony when we are in our respective land?

All that for NCA (National College of Arts) :p

National Command Authority.

Can you analyse something for me?

The thought of authorizing a nuclear counter force and counter value strike with an imperious command and with all its consequences having been taken cognizance of gives me goosebumps- excited goosebumps.

In any movie when something BIG's going to happen- mass scale casualties, asteroid strike (nuke explosion from Sum of All Fears) I get excited and positively giddy. So ummm...what sort of things do I have going in my head.

@jaibi VERA-E Passive detection system- Pakistan apparently has 3-5 such systems.

Coooool I didn't know that!

I don't even have any issues with the Pakistanis, who then dragged down our family members from their home and shot them in the streets. It's time for us educated bunch to keep aside all past burns and start afresh. Scars might never heal, but we can do our best to hide them, rather than pulling them up at even slightest of grudge.

Frankly, the west laughs at us. If England and France can be allies, what's stopping us? As i said, the girl i'm dating is a Bangladeshi Muslim, my best friend in NY is a mainlander Chinese, who apparently still can't pronounce my name, and calls me by only Ghosh. :D

So no genocide in BD?:cry:
@Hyperion he has been relived of his command, shoot him and throw him in some ditch. Assume command and execute my orders.

Thank you for saying that yar! Britian and Frace bled each other dry. Europe has successfully solved all the problems we face by the 20th century and yeah they laugh at us for our idiocracy

@Dillinger ..did you watch the videos I posted or just thanked :what:

Thank you for saying that yar! Britian and Frace bled each other dry. Europe has successfully solved all the problems we face by the 20th century and yeah they laugh at us for our idiocracy

without horror or ww2 ..they might still be fighting :D

We are blessed with assholes in power, with all gas and no real intent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom