What's new

Whatever

Congrats on being a think-tank. :tup:

The post you've quoted, a multitude of similar posts got me here.:D

Now excuse me, I must dream of strangling some people with their own lungis, no don't worry- I'll be wearing gloves so as to keep me hands clean.

@Dillinger .. are you member of any indian forum... ?

No. Didn't feel like it. BR lacks color and is filled with khiyali pulao jingos for the most, although there are some members there with solid knowledge but its just no fun without some cross border confrontation- Know thine enemy and all.:flame:

Last edited by a moderator:
The post you've quoted, a multitude of a similar posts got me here.:D

Now excuse me, I must dream of strangling some people with their own lungis, no don't worry- I'll be wearing gloves so as to keep me hands clean.

No. Didn't feel like it. BR lacks color and is filled with khiyali pulao jingos for the most, although there are some members there with solid knowledge but its just no fun without some cross border confrontation- Know thine enemy and all.:flame:

they dont understand that for a good dialog you need both sides... what is the point of talking among yourselves ... shameful we dont have a good forum

they dont understand that for a good dialog you need both sides... what is the point of talking among yourselves ... shameful we dont have a good forum

Well its good in terms of technical details shared about systems. That's actually the main purpose of BR so I ain't going to flame over it. But personally I rather enjoy confrontation and now that I have my Butty how can I leave.

You hear that @Armstrong Butty? :smitten: He's like my brother from across the border although I'd gladly put a bullet in him if he tries to get up and realize some of his "dreams".

do you want me to post a screenshot coz its difficult to copy paste and keep format

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs National Institute of Justice

NO need, I got what I needed, BTW you were asking whether I was a fanboy? This is how I collect data- 90% of the time from 3rd paty sources with established standards. :) @hinduguy you can remove it, no need to clutter the thread.

Notification of non-compliance to NIJ .06 standards for a certain product.

@jaibi what are you guys protecting with the VERA-E passive detection system?

I would wager if I could find out where one was stationed- something rather important would be somewhere close by.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom