What's new

Whatever

Lo gi main bhi kahon ke why this thread is so quite since last night

I came to know that Mr Chappal Chor has also been banned now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeh log karte kya hain joh baar baar ban ho jaate hain :lol:

Couple of days back one of my fren got married and he was very very reluctant to buy condoms. so i went to a medical store and purchased it for him.

My gf father is also having a medical store. i did not knew the exact location and eventually in whole of delhi it was his store. today she introduced me to him. and damn he remembered me. he asked me when she went to bathroom that i am the same guy who asked for condoms that day.............. damn dont ask what followed.

Isnt it a very old Joke?

Oh wait a second, you are already banned :D

Well come back with a new ID and I will still recognise you;)

Isnt it a very old Joke?

Oh wait a second, you are already banned :D

Well come back with a new ID and I will still recognise you;)

me too........ btw which was his last ID? now he is banned so it doesn't matter anymore

I think now me and russki are chased out of this thread

you are back boys.......... old players are back :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: old is gold....... they are trustworthy :yahoo:

Chappal chor whose daily posting average is 120 currently i don't know what time he was banned or else it could have been more. Now he is banned so you guyz are back in the game :agree::agree::agree:

Well if you say so :P

Common logic says that I am here long before Him
So why to make another ID when this one is working fine?

KillBill is a student of his favourite actress Uma Thurman. Any thing is possible here :lol:

any latest news today?

One of my favourite song:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok black blood you asked me many questions now let me ask you few questions if you are ready :D

Name the sword of Hazrat Ali R.A.

ok black blood you asked me many questions now let me ask you few questions if you are ready :D

Name the sword of Hazrat Ali R.A.

why not bro.

Its called Zulfiqar and it decended from heaven and was taken back after Hazrat Ali's shahadat.

why not bro.

Its called Zulfiqar and it decended from heaven and was taken back after Hazrat Ali's shahadat.

i noticed you read this thread same time but it took you a while to answer me........ probably you were googling it :rofl:

ok next question:

You know there is a famous mosque in Madina called "Masjid-e-Quba" that was the first mosque ever built in Madina and its foundation was laid by Prophet Muhammad PBUH himself. Now there is a very famous Dua which Prophet Muhammad S.A.W read there and asked 3 dua's to be fullfilled by Allah but only two of them were accepted. Tell me the third dua that he asked but was rejected by Allah Subhanwata'Allah.

If you feel its a difficuilt question feel free to say and i will change it :D

why not bro.

you answered it already........... Mr Spammer....... its correct

read the next question. Tell me 3rd dua of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W that he asked from Allah in Masjid-e-Quba. I asked the same question in above post in more detail.

If you know say it if you don't then say it :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom