What's new

Whatever

play some game which i also can play................

Ok guys tell me the dumbest thing which you have done.:yahoo:

Well i faced the dumbest thing in my life today..................

Nayagara??

correct....... thats Niagara Falls in Canada/USA

next is a difficuilt one and i think you won't be able to recognize it........ so i make it easy.......... this place is in South Asia

84c5cda68716eb810186106c62e6e07a.jpg

Couple of days back one of my fren got married and he was very very reluctant to buy condoms. so i went to a medical store and purchased it for him.

My gf father is also having a medical store. i did not knew the exact location and eventually in whole of delhi it was his store. today she introduced me to him. and damn he remembered me. he asked me when she went to bathroom that i am the same guy who asked for condoms that day.............. damn dont ask what followed.

the kabuli gate........... :D

sorry didn't realize the name written underneath............. i changed the picture now but you have quoted my post already so the name is already there........

oh well it is called "Qilla Rohtas/Rohtas Fort" built by Sher Shah Suri situated in Pakistan

Couple of days back one of my fren got married and he was very very reluctant to buy condoms. so i went to a medical store and purchased it for him.

My gf father is also having a medical store. i did not knew the exact location and eventually in whole of delhi it was his store. today she introduced me to him. and damn he remembered me. he asked me when she went to bathroom that i am the same guy who asked for condoms that day.............. damn dont ask what followed.

how do we know for sure that u were buying condom for your friend?:woot:

how do we know for sure that u were buying condom for your friend?:woot:

na sachi............ but her father was having such a look on his face as if he is gonna nuke my A$$. i explained him beforehand but he continued to have that look.. man that look was really very scary.. never meet gfs parents.

bad boy :tdown::tdown::tdown:

i am loyal with my future wife :agree: one women man only :tup:

na sachi............ but her father was having such a look on his face as if he is gonna nuke my A$$. i explained him beforehand but he continued to have that look.. man that look was really very scary.. never meet gfs parents.

I hope the chappal u stole wasnt her mother's.:rofl:

bad boy :tdown::tdown::tdown:

i am loyal with my future wife :agree: one women man only :tup:

na apne liye thode for my fren, i purchased for him....

the rate with which the girls have dumped me i am sure its always better option for me to practise before entering into actual match

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom