What's new

Whatever

correct :yahoo:

Next:

3e24a113236e0ea9939ab5c61c1ec6ad.jpg

Seems like it is a Castle, could be a church too since there four objects that resembles Cross in each dome. The destination is UK, Europe....near a lake. am I correct so far??

Tower of London.:azn:

correct :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: that was easy but it took you a while to recognize it. You know the Kohi-e-Noor diamond right? it is inside in one of the castles inside this Tower of London. It is called "Jewel House" and you can see the crowns of many kings and queens of England and their royal belongings.

I have been there twice in my life and thinking how to steal this Kohi-e-Noor diamond once again ;) (joking) :smokin:

editing: Kohinoor is not the only diamond in the Queen elizabeth's crown there is a notice next to the crown that says it has got 2200 diamonds enriched in this crown.

Big money buddy big money :rofl:

correct :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: that was easy but it took you a while to recognize it. You know the Kohi-e-Noor diamond right? it is inside in one of the castles inside this Tower of London. It is called "Jewel House" and you can see the crowns of many kings and queens of England and their royal belongings.

I have been there twice in my life and thinking how to steal this Kohi-e-Noor diamond once again ;) (joking) :smokin:

editing: Kohinoor is not the only diamond in the Queen elizabeth's crown there is a notice next to the crown that says it has got 2200 diamonds enriched in this crown.

Did some one say stealing :cheers:

let me start... i have a plan....................................................

Did some one say stealing

let me start... i have a plan....................................................

whats your plan boy :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

do share with me :lol: 1 chori saari zindagi ko roshan kar sakti hai :lol:

share your plans :rofl::rofl::rofl:

correct :yahoo::yahoo: that was easy but it took you a while to recognize it. You know the Kohi-e-Noor diamond right? it is inside in one of the castles inside this Tower of London. It is called "Jewel House" and you can see the crowns of many kings and queens of England and their royal belongings.

:blink:Oh well that was easy according to you bcoz u live in UK lol.:oops: then how did I find out? well thatz a super duper mystery I wont tell you.:P

Some people say that kohinoor is a cursed diamond. whom so ever keeps it is doomed like the doom of the mughal empire decline of british empire, death of the museam manager

Some people say that kohinoor is a cursed diamond. whom so ever keeps it is doomed like the doom of the mughal empire decline of british empire, death of the museam manager

then am eager to steal it to China for free.:D

:blink:Oh well that was easy according to you bcoz u live in UK lol.:oops: then how did I find out? well thatz a super duper mystery I wont tell you.:P

i guess you enlarged the photo and read "Entry to the traitors gate" near the water of Thames River showing in the picture. Then you typed in google and came to know its a tower of London.

It has got so many castles inside this tower for different purposes. Jewel house is only one of them

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom